Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

IPB Image

I love this stuff to take off make up, it's gentle but gets all the make up off and leaves my skin smooth (as it can be)

:D

i just use cetaphil bar soap. it removes all the makeup (even my waterproof mascara) without leaving my skin dry. i don't use any makeup removers - its just basically the same thing. if your cleanser can remove it why not use it instead of paying more for other stuff

i use makeup removing cream to massage and melt away my make up. i wipe it all off with tissue and resume with normal cleansing routine. i hear cold cream is a great make up remover.

i use makeup removing cream to massage and melt away my make up. i wipe it all off with tissue and resume with normal cleansing routine. i hear cold cream is a great make up remover.

just wondering -- which cream do you use? i just recently bought clinique's "take the day off" (the new one in the tub), which is a solid "balm" that turns into an oil when it's warmed by your fingers. i liked the idea of a cream instead of a liquid, b/c i don't want to be rubbing at my face with a liquid-soaked cotton pad/ball... too much irritation. by the same token, i would rather not use my cleanser (i use purpose face wash) to rub vigorously at the skin; as you can see in dan's video, he doesn't have his cleanser on for more than 10 seconds, and barely rubs at all!.

i love your idea of using a cream; ideally i would want to use an extremely effective makeup remover (in cream form, but not oily) designed for removing makeup, and a gentle cleanser designed for gentle cleansing.

but this clinique stuff is oily, and doesn't even feel that effective. at $28 a tub, i'm this close to just returning the damned thing. :wall:

i do feel like thorough makeup removal is an ESSENTIAL part of treating acne though, so i want to use something good, and preferably a cream... any thoughts? :think: