Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

Maybeline--Cover stick(Green)

ok so I wen to a drug store and asked the lady if she can help me...i told her i wanted cover up that will hide my redness but wont show that I have make up on....

she recommend "Mayblinecover stick(green) she said thet green concelar hides redness very well...

on the package it says it wont clog pores and it covers really well....

now I havent tried it yet but HAS ANYONE TRIED IT....

I HOPE ITD OESNT MAKE ME DRY UP....

I WILL TRY BUT JUST WANT TO KNWO IF U HAVE AND IF IT COVERS REALLY WELL JUTS ON ITS OWN...THE LADY SAID IT DOES

hey.. i have cover stack but never used! its been sitting in makeup bag for the last 2 yrs, but i think i never really tried it, i think its cuz of the horrible smell :think:

u havent used this particular brand, but used to use nutrametics green concealer...

i found it did the job covering up redness but it left my skin with a bit of a green tinge when worn on its own. i only ever wore i underneath foundation...

damn i dont want that to happen, i will try it so it does cover well the redness?

ok i tried it...your right it made me look white they the spots i put it on,...some spots i saw some little falkes is that due to the accuatne....

what should I do?

dab it on my redness and then cover it up with something? powder? fojndation? which one?

please help