Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OK! Wow, I finally got desperate enough to order PureInside. I searched the boards and realized that no one has really tried this at all. I figured I would, especially since they give a money-back guarantee. Has anyone tried PureInside? Have you had any results?

I just ordered the product, so I'm not sure how long it will take to get here. But, I will keep a log here of my results as soon as I start it. Let me begin by saying that the ordering process was a little sketchy. "70% off when you order online." Umm, ok? They charge $100 in stores but they sell it online and on the phone for $29.99 -- a little strange if you ask me. And I know I have barely posted and if I do see any positive results people will say that something is going on... but that's fine. I'm going to give my unbiased results.

So here's my history: I started getting acne about two years ago and I haven't found a product that works yet. I tried the Regimen, Proactiv, a ton of other OTC's, multivitamins, vitamins in general, etc. And my face currently looks BAD :( I have about 10 semi-active/semi-painful pimples and also a bit of scarring. At the moment, I'm trying a more holistic approach using vegetable juices and a diet high in fruits and veggies. I'm also going to start taking a new multivitamin (Nature's Way, Alive! which has many fruit/vegetable juices in it), so we'll see if that helps. But, the PureInside web site says that it can work with whatever other programs you're on as it's not anything that you apply to your face.

So, cheers! Here's to trying another acne product that guarantees it will work...

so it's just a cd you listen to everyday and that is going to clear you up ? ....i'm kinda skeptic :]

so it's just a cd you listen to everyday and that is going to clear you up ? ....i'm kinda skeptic :]

haha, i don't blame you. i'm ridiculously skeptical. but, it's worth a try, i suppose

haha, i don't blame you. i'm ridiculously skeptical. but, it's worth a try, i suppose

what is it exactly, what is in it?

what is it exactly, what is in it?

It's some type of meditation CD. You can check out all the details here: www.pureinside.com

There's no medication at all, except for the two CD's. You listen to one of them for 20 minutes everyday for a month and the other CD at any time you feel you're under a lot of stress. There's also an electric massaging machine that is supposed to increase blood flow, which supposedly helps clear your skin faster. Yes, it sounds like hogwash, haha, but it's supposed to work. :shifty:

yep, stranger things have happened :}

hahahaha. So funny! I started another post askin about PureInside VS Proactiv VS Murad. No body knows much except for complaints about Proactiv VS Murad. So I looked at the Pure Inside website and it said that they're for sale in the Beverly Center. So I went to the Beverly Center last night to go shopping with two of my friends--they don't care much about acne. But I was looking for this thing. And after asking three different people at the Macy's counters, they pointed me to this shique --not sure if that's how you spell that--store. It was a beauty's supplies store with all this makeup and shampoo's and attendants in gucci suits. I didn't mind going in since I'm a girl and I found this thing next to Zirh products. It looked really different to say the least. It was in a box wrapped by plastic like a see-through package. It had one CD that actually said two-CD's inside on a label. It had a white looking massager with a water drop logo right next to the CD. The price wasn't the $99 they claim on their website but $69.99. I asked one of the very bitchy ladies working at the store what she thought of it. And she was like, 'it's a skin solution program.' like I'm an idiot. Anyways, I'm not sure which one to choose yet. But I'm also leaning towards getting this thing off their site rather than the proactiv or murad. Keep me updated.

hahahaha. So funny! I started another post askin about PureInside VS Proactiv VS Murad. No body knows much except for complaints about Proactiv VS Murad. So I looked at the Pure Inside website and it said that they're for sale in the Beverly Center. So I went to the Beverly Center last night to go shopping with two of my friends--they don't care much about acne. But I was looking for this thing. And after asking three different people at the Macy's counters, they pointed me to this shique --not sure if that's how you spell that--store. It was a beauty's supplies store with all this makeup and shampoo's and attendants in gucci suits. I didn't mind going in since I'm a girl and I found this thing next to Zirh products. It looked really different to say the least. It was in a box wrapped by plastic like a see-through package. It had one CD that actually said two-CD's inside on a label. It had a white looking massager with a water drop logo right next to the CD. The price wasn't the $99 they claim on their website but $69.99. I asked one of the very bitchy ladies working at the store what she thought of it. And she was like, 'it's a skin solution program.' like I'm an idiot. Anyways, I'm not sure which one to choose yet. But I'm also leaning towards getting this thing off their site rather than the proactiv or murad. Keep me updated.

I can totally picture that bitchy woman talking down to you, haha. I've experienced the type. I'll definitely let you know how it works. ProActiv didn't work for me. I've never tried Murad. I'm so very skeptical about PureInside, but I'll let you know if it works. Also, I am trying some holistic things right now, so it'll be hard for me to say how well it works. We'll see...