Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi there. I am considering ordering the Clear Skin Regimen cleanser and BP gel. I was wondering what the package looks like when it arrives from the mail, however. I am going to have it shipped to work, and I really don't want to get a big box that says CLEAR SKIN REGIME or ACNE.ORG or anything in big letters, as I am a private person, and would get embarrassed if anyone saw.

Can someone please describe the box it is shipped in?

Thanks!

Well i ordered with DHL and its just a normal Yellow DHL Box. However it does have an invoice and that says clear skin regime in small black writting and isnt noticable if ur just holding it. and i can be easily removed. other than that thier's nothing eluding to ACNE.org or CSR. I would assume its the same for the other method of postage...

Hope that helps.

When I recieved mine through standard mail it came in a plain square brown box. It just had my delivery address and the shippers address, think some place in texas. No one but you should know the awesomeness that lies within the box. :dance: