Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
orange87

how do i get rid of red marks?

Well at the moment I'm currently using Bio-Oil. Its been about 3-4 days now and it has helped in reducing the apperance of it a bit :)

Use an aspirin mask in the morning and egg mask at night. Your marks should fade completely if you do this daily for a few weeks.

Use an aspirin mask in the morning and egg mask at night. Your marks should fade completely if you do this daily for a few weeks.

egg whites or egg yolks?

egg whites with a splash of lemon juice..

but i had REALLY bad redmarks..

&& i tried everything possible to make them vanish..

but nothing had a REALLY good effect besides

all those peels blah blah blah..

but before i knew it..

they faded on their own.

but if you cant wait..

just know.

be as gentle as possible.

b/c if you irritate it..

itll prolly wont fade as fast.

I've tried the egg thing and it didn't really work for me. But some people have had really great results. For me, the best thing to take away red marks has been using Glycolix cleansing pads. I start out w/the lowest concentration which is 5%, but you can go up to 20%. Whatever you think your face will tolerate. They're only like $12 and you can order it online. They work really well and not only do they remove the red marks, but they make your skin really soft and smooth. I also use Effeklar K from la roche posay. You can also get that online. It's salicylic acid based (but only 1.5%). That really helps with the red marks too...and it smells nice.

The red marks that you have left from acne will disappear by itself (can't say how long that will take tho)

If you still want to speed it up i would recommend that you try a moisturizer containing AHA.