Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A few days ago I had a lot of acne on my chin and some weird scars on my forehead.

I got some Tea Tree Oil 100% (It's a tiny bottle in a yellow box)

On the first day I applied it only once, in the afternoon.

On the second day I applied it when I awoke, and in the afternoon, and before I went to bed, each time applying aqeous cream 10-15 minutes later to avoid irritation.

on the third day I applied it 4 times with the same rules as the second day.

And here we are now, and it's almost all gone, however the marks on my forehead which I don't think were even caused by acne still remain, but SEEM to be fading also.

---

Hope this helps for anyone who's yet to try TTO.

I've also considered TTO, however the third word is OIL... so ive been rather hesitant in experimenting with it..

I've also considered TTO, however the third word is OIL... so ive been rather hesitant in experimenting with it..

tea tree oil is NOT comedogenic...therefore it does not clog pores..it actually dries up your acne.. and does not leave your skin oily..it has worked for me but u h ave to keep using it until it disappears or it will come back.

I've used it before and it works, and as Ladida said, you need to keep using it. Keep in mind, if you have sensitive skin, it will really irritate it, as it did mine. That's why I stopped using it.