Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you ever have moments where you're like "God, I'm so shallow." Or do you ever read a post about how someone can't look another person in the eye or leave their house b/c of their face and think "Suck it up".

I was just wondering what other people's thoughts are on the hyprocrisy that sometimes appears on this website, e.g. "People are so superficial about looks...I want to look better so I can be accepted by those people."

there is no such thing as shallowness, well at least general shallowness. IMO whom ever created us did so with the intent of beauty. There is symmetry for a reason. Look at a flower, a perfectly shaped fruit, a butterflies wings, a beautiful face... These things exist to make us attracted to them...

Guest No Pride

there is no such thing as shallowness, well at least general shallowness. IMO whom ever created us did so with the intent of beauty. There is symmetry for a reason. Look at a flower, a perfectly shaped fruit, a butterflies wings, a beautiful face... These things exist to make us attracted to them...

No, they exist because they survived to reproduce. Their symmetry, fruit, and wings are all adaptations to survive. The others that werent, didnt and you dont know about them because they're extinct. There would be no such thing as beauty if there wasnt ugly. I am what makes beauty be contrasted and therefore understood.

I have plenty of moments where, upon second thought, I think "Jesus, I'm a bitch." Plenty of 'em. That's just human. As long as the whole of your attitude isn't like that, you'll be fine.

I have plenty of moments where, upon second thought, I think "Jesus, I'm a bitch." Plenty of 'em. That's just human. As long as the whole of your attitude isn't like that, you'll be fine.

thats the point where i whip out a red and smoke it and just look badass lol

In the human world its all about looks its not about what genes make you mor likely to survive that count it what genetics make you more eyestically pleasing. ITS ALL ABOUT LOOKS. nothing else

No, they exist because they survived to reproduce. Their symmetry, fruit, and wings are all adaptations to survive. The others that werent, didnt and you dont know about them because they're extinct. There would be no such thing as beauty if there wasnt ugly. I am what makes beauty be contrasted and therefore understood.

What this guy said.

uglyassmofo, genes are what make you beautiful, and beauty/attractiveness/sexual appeal is a function of evolution to make sure good genes get spread and bad ones do not.