Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
one-who-needs-answers

Sleep Habits/ Beverage Habits

Well i sleep for 12hours or more but i tend to find myself more sleepy any way my question is that bad for my health? Also sometimes i take sleeping pills.

I hear drinking water is very healthy but i havent noticed any changes, thats pretty much what i drink morning through night unless there is nothing else to drink. Has any one noticed good changes?

Id appreciate any replies :)

Sleeping pills can mess up your body's natural sleep. You will sleep with the sleeping pills, but it won't be restful. Work on getting sleep without sleeping pills and you will feel much better in the morning.

If you are tired all the time, it might also be overconsumption of carbohydrates. Try cutting back on your grains (bread, rice, pasta, corn) and potatoes and possibly replace them with fruit.

Well i sleep for 12hours or more but i tend to find myself more sleepy any way my question is that bad for my health? Also sometimes i take sleeping pills.

I hear drinking water is very healthy but i havent noticed any changes, thats pretty much what i drink morning through night unless there is nothing else to drink. Has any one noticed good changes?

Id appreciate any replies :)

I was sleeping about 12hrs. as well becuz i was depressed. When i started sleeping only 9hrs. i felt more energized..The reason ur feeling tired is because ur sleeping to much. Drinking too much water is not good either.cut back on the water. try to get some natural sleep as well.

Guest ilovepancakes

most insomnia can be cured, by following simple things w/o meds

like: not watching tv or excercising b4 going to sleep

-dont have a bedtime, go to sleep when ur tired

-dont lay in bed awake, get up and do something until ur sleepy

-wake up at the same time each day no matter how little sleep u get

-drink warm milk b4 sleeping

cheers