Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thecomputer

CSR is too costly!

I don't understand how you guys can afford this.

I've been trying it on my chest/back and I have to use SOOOO much. This is going to cost a boatload of money.

You guys should come out with a very very large bottle of 2.5% BP IMO.

I agree. Actually, I don't have a credit card so I can't buy the CSR gel, so I have to buy the Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne cream which lasts me about 2 weeks and is $10 for a tiny bottle. But I guess they have to make a profit...

csr BP compared to any other bp on the market is a LOT more

when it comes to body acne the csr isnt gonna be as effective

and the CSR is also far cheaper than any other acne medication ie proactive.

costy it may be, but can u put a price on clear skin?

dan doesnt make any profit, but the shipping is more if you ship overseas.

i live in the UK, and the current availiable 2.5% gel based BP is Panoxyl which is so harsh, but i use a prescription gel called Duac but thats 5%.

so dan offers a 2.5% gel that isnt harsh, thats why it is so popular overseas and in the US, due to there being hardly any low percentage and non irritable gels.

if you have significant back/chest acne, you should just look into accutane or something. i have enough trouble with the CSR on just my face, i can't imagine using it on such a large area...

I agree with sleepflower, I have enough trouble just keeping the acne on my face under control, for the chest and back you would have to "kick it up a knotch".

uhh i slather bp on my back every night and it keeps my back clear, i also use bp on my face and only go through one of dan's bottles a month and thats like $10. yeah, REAL expensive buddy.

You could buy this for your back: http://cgi.ebay.com/10-benzoyl-peroxide-ge...1QQcmdZViewItem

32 oz. of 10% BP. Ridiculous.

:lol: did you see the shipping cost alone was $30!!

LOL, I certainly wasn't planning on buying it! It might be a good purchase for someone who uses a LOT of BP on their body (not face), though it's probably a crap BP. 32 oz. is 8 times as much as a tube of Dan's, so as long as the cost with shipping comes to under $80 or so, it's economical. There's a lot of weird BPs on eBay. Have a look at these enormous BPs I found from browsing around! http://www.oicu2.com/benzoylperoxide10/ Oil-based BP?! A 128 oz. bottle of 2.5% BP?! I'd be tempted to get a huge bottle of 2.5% if the online store owner didn't go on about using large grains of BP...sounds like something that wouldn't go on the face very nicely. I do think total cost-wise those work out to be a good deal less per oz. than Dan's, though.

You could buy this for your back: http://cgi.ebay.com/10-benzoyl-peroxide-ge...1QQcmdZViewItem

32 oz. of 10% BP. Ridiculous.

:lol: did you see the shipping cost alone was $30!!

LOL, I certainly wasn't planning on buying it! It might be a good purchase for someone who uses a LOT of BP on their body (not face), though it's probably a crap BP. 32 oz. is 8 times as much as a tube of Dan's, so as long as the cost with shipping comes to under $80 or so, it's economical. There's a lot of weird BPs on eBay. Have a look at these enormous BPs I found from browsing around! http://www.oicu2.com/benzoylperoxide10/ Oil-based BP?! A 128 oz. bottle of 2.5% BP?! I'd be tempted to get a huge bottle of 2.5% if the online store owner didn't go on about using large grains of BP...sounds like something that wouldn't go on the face very nicely. I do think total cost-wise those work out to be a good deal less per oz. than Dan's, though.

LOL that site looks like a fair scam.... I think they've just copy pasted all this acne info and said "thier scientists" found it out lol.

128oz of BP. Buy like 10 of those, a few new labels and u could make your own line of BP... :think:

The CSR bp gel is the cheapest on the market. It's 4 oz of bp for only $12 including shipping. You won't find a better price then that at any store or even on the internet, besides maybe ebay.