Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have oily skin and these are the products im going to get, do you think they are worth the money?

Neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask

Neutrogena clear pore oil-controlling astringent

Queen Helene mint julep mask

do these products do good at helping acne and keeping oil under control???? i need some feed back going to get them tomorrow

I have oily skin and these are the products im going to get, do you think they are worth the money?

Neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask

Neutrogena clear pore oil-controlling astringent

Queen Helene mint julep mask

do these products do good at helping acne and keeping oil under control???? i need some feed back going to get them tomorrow

I like the neutrogena clenser/mask, but I only use it as a mask because the kaolin in it makes my hair feel weird if I use it as a daily wash. Im not sure about the astringent, but the queen helene mask is great. I dont realyy think any of these products will help with the amount of oil your skin pumps out though. I am useing StIves medicated scrub and it seems to lower my oil production a bit, but I have yet to find anything that has helped tremendously.