Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
girl2006

drugstore foundation?

I have oily skin after an hour and need a good foundation that is non-com. (dont know how to spell it?). Im think about getting covergirl simply powder foundation or maybelline pure. Do any of those help with oily skin? Or any other drugstore foundations?

i have very oily skin as well. but as far as i know there's no such thing as foundation that could make your face stay matte for a long time :mad::( just always carry a tissue or blotting sheets - it helps.

If it HAS TO BE drugstore, I'd suggest using Physician's Formula talc-free mineral foundation. It's very close to other mineral make-ups you can get online. MUCH better for your skin than regular liquid foundation. Of course, I highly recommend Everyday Minerals (which is online only, I believe.) good luck!

i don't reccommend pure, the reviews on MUA aren't all that great, and when i tried it, i found the coverage was very sheer, hard to blend (dried way too fast), and didn't control oil at all, but made my pores more visible.

covergirl is good for foundations, i always come back to CG smoothers even after trying more expensive haute couture lines.

Don't use the drugstore mineral foundations they put a bunch of unnecessary ingredients in them that are not good for your skin. You can get a starter kit of Joppa Minearls on Ebay for 10.95 and it will last you like 4 months. That is the only makeup I will ever use it totally cleared up my acne and I have used every other brand of mineral makeup out there and this is the only one that stays on all day. They also send free samples of any other products you are interested in.