Clear Skin Regimen on this webpage

Soaps

Pro-active

Diets

Antibiotics

Many face creams

Lemons

Baking soda

HSO Probiotic Formula with drinking green tea.

Accutane been on it twice @ 40g.

Don't know what to do next, my doctor and parents keep saying ill grow out of it and I started getting it at 15 and Im 20 now and still get pimples. Accutane was probally the best product I have used so far but after the 3 months I used it, the pimples came back. My acne is mostly around my nose area and chin area and get the odd ones around my jaw line/neck. I weight 170lbs do you think my accutane prescribed was a bit low or was I just one of the lucky ones where it came back. :evil: .

One thing Ive noticed thought I have been off accutane for a full year now and my face seams to be dry, I have to apply Cetaphil moisturizer each morning to cover up my dryness around my chin and noise. I could never go swimming cause as soon as I came out of the water my face would be keeply dry again. It just seams my body doesnt like anything :wall:

Any Ideas Out there?

How long did you stay on the regimen? It takes a while for really great results. I know it can be frustrating. I am 25 with acne. The regimen I use has been the best thing that's ever worked for me, and believe me, I've tried just as many things as you. I am not all clear, but I am getting closer and closer to being clear. You can go look at my photo album if you like. I use the cetaphil gentle cleansing bar, the clear skin regimen gel, and eucerin renewal lotion(although I don't think this one's on the market anymore, but neutrogena works nice too)... Don't give up :)

retinoids? like tazorac? have you tried that?

No I havn't is it something prescribed by a derm?

retinoids? like tazorac? have you tried that?

No I havn't is it something prescribed by a derm?

yes it is.. basically what a retinoid does is make your skin shed faster I believe which means it heals faster or something of the sort..

It has helped me.. it's not amazing for my skin.. but it helps..