Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JPosey30311

switching to the regimen?

What should i do? Benzamyacin packs have made me completely clear, but i am prescribed one pack for during the day and differin for the night. Differin irritates my skin, and doenst really work half as well as benzamyacin. So, I use it during the day, and at night. However, one pack will not even come closee to covering my face and neck...so... i need 2 packs. So, 2 during the day and 2 at night equals 4. Since I will have to keep getting the prescription refilled all the time, should I just switch to the regimen? If I am totally clear now, wont I STAY totally clear if I switch to it right after I finish this box of benzamyacin packs... I mean... Benzamyacin is 5% benzoyl peroxide... and also erythromyacin... but what do you suggest I do?

it's up to you.

Benzamycin is a combination product.

BP alone can be effective for many people. I think the only way you will know is if you try.

Is your acne mild to moderate?

Its mild when I have it... but right now I'm totally clear because Benzamyacin is working perfecttlyy for me. But will 2.5 Benzoyl Peroxide be just as good?

The thing is, you're asking people who have found no success with any other system, otherwise they wouldn't be here posting. So if the Benzamycin is working for you, then it's working. Keep doing it until it doesn't work any longer, if that ever happens. If that does happen, come back and try the CSR if you don't want to now.