Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xiaonei87

Dan, cleaser bottle leaked all over package!

Hello Dan, last week another acne.org member ordered me a package of 4 bp gels and 1 cleanser. The pachage was shipped via DHL. The order number was #3612. Anyway, I opened the package today and was dissapointed to see that the screw-on top of the cleanser was very loose and the cleanser was leaking all over the package. I dont know what the percentage is but it seems like a lot. Im not sure if it could of come loose in shipping or if something just went wrong at the factory or what. I'll include a picture of the box with clear "cleanser-stains" evident on the brown paper used as some sort of packaging buffer. It also seems to have leaked enough to actually stain and warp the bottom of the box.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Oh no! That looks like a MESS! You will probably get a faster response, though, if you private message Dan about this.

Look him up using the "members" option to your top-right, he'll be the one with "Admin" next to his name.

yah haha I just realized that a few minutes after this post! haha well, ill leave it up just for the sake of the pictures lol

IPB Image

Just one last pic to show that it isnt just a tiny leak that got the packaging paper wet. It soaked through the paper enough to warp and "soggify" the bootom of the box haha

Ok... well I am just about to sleep now and I took one last look at the bottle because I wanted to see how much was left and if the inside still looked normal. However, I am starting to think I shouldnt use this. Not only must the lid have been loosened but the tiny little seal (small covering over the opening of the bottle) must have been removed as well. Sure enough, I could see that the seal was completly off and stuck to the inside-top of the screw-on cap. This troubles me: I can maybe rationalize that shipping was very rough and the screw on tightening came loose but then the bottle seal opened as well? MAYBE it could be some sort of pressure as the package was being shipped to me? I am not sure exactly what happened. This definetly wont stop me from ordering in the future, dont worry haha.

You said another member ordered the products for you??

Was it sent directly to you, or did that other member get them and then send them to you??

If they came from Clearskin, then please email [email protected] and Mai-Stella will take care of it.

Do the cleansers have safety seals under the screw on cap? I can't remember.

Well actually the cleanser DOES have a very small seal under the screw cap but it is very very easy to pull off. My guess is the bottle got squeezed or something and the seal just popped. I still have not heard back from Stella yet.....

^the bp gel has a plastic wrap over the top to stop them opening etc (all of mine ive ever ordered have had it anyway)

i cant remember about the CSR cleanser as ive only ever had 1sent here and im stil using it from like 3months ago lol

the csr cleanser i recently received had a shrink wrap all over it i think... i don't believe there is a safety seal. there is no reason to have a safety seal because it comes directly from the distributor... unless your box is tampered with you can feel comfortable without a safety seal...

Well, each time I get the package it comes in a different wrapping. Last time my gels were all plasticed up but this time they were not....hmm

edit* I still have not heard back from Stella.....but I'll give it until Monday night before I decide to go on a rampage......ok the rampage wont ever come but I WILL get frustrated! lol

Well! Everything is fine now, MaiStella at customer service strightened everyhing out.

Well, what did she do to rectify your problem??

I just received the wrong order! I ordered (3) of the Gentle Cleansers and (1) of the Gel and received just the opposite!

I just sent an email and I hope that they will get back to me soon.

I just sent an email and I hope that they will get back to me soon.

I'm pretty sure they will, they are very proff.

She sent me a replacement. Hmm, why did you need three cleansers and one gel? That much cleanser will last forever haha.

She sent me a replacement. Hmm, why did you need three cleansers and one gel? That much cleanser will last forever haha.

I don't use that much gel, a little on my nose (for blackheads), my face, and the back of my neck. Plus I have two bottles left over from my last order.

I hate to have to worry about running out..

I wonder what they will do in my case? I would like to try the cleanser, but I am affraid to open it incase I have to send the whole order back...

im sure they wont make you send the whole order back. My advice would be to use the cleanser now withouy worryig aboutit. Worst case scenario is that you have to send back the 2 gels in replacement for the 2 cleansers.

How long did you have to wait for a response?

Its been two days now and no response!

im sure they wont make you send the whole order back. My advice would be to use the cleanser now withouy worryig aboutit. Worst case scenario is that you have to send back the 2 gels in replacement for the 2 cleansers.

You can see our customer service's person's post on this board about the delay in answering emails. Sorry for the delay, but she's getting back up to speed.