Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
irishboy

What kind of car do you drive?

Guest Johnny Drama

Ok, ill give it a spray, then add on flames and a few ninja turtles stickers. No possibilities of embarrasment there.

Now if you say youre going to do it you have to now! You gotta put some carebears stickers on 4 me. You would make my day. Maybe my year. And don't forget a picture of Splinter. He's adorable.

carebears, thats pushing it... I dont want to be embarrassed by it. But if thats what you want, ill do it. As for splinter, i was thinking more along the lines of crang, or beebop and rocksteady.

You got that on pimp my ride? And I thought my -88 Opel looked bad :think: Well I guess if you like it that's all that matters.

what can i say at least i dont drive my dad's car, or an old beat up piece of shit like yours,

you are just a fucking hater, and people like u decerve 2 die :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Haha, you want me to feel bad about driving my dads car sometimes? At least my "piece of shit" got rear wheel drive. I don't hate you I just don't like your car and that type of car.

Ok, ill give it a spray, then add on flames and a few ninja turtles stickers. No possibilities of embarrasment there.

Now if you say youre going to do it you have to now! You gotta put some carebears stickers on 4 me. You would make my day. Maybe my year. And don't forget a picture of Splinter. He's adorable.

carebears, thats pushing it... I dont want to be embarrassed by it. But if thats what you want, ill do it. As for splinter, i was thinking more along the lines of crang, or beebop and rocksteady.

As long as funshine bear is there I'll be happy. Jeez I'm demanding aren't I? lol

http://www.care-bears.com/CareBears/html/about/index.html

Guest Johnny Drama

Ok, ive come up with the perfect solution. Ill allow your funshine bear to be displayed on the billy cart but i will have him getting beaten up by beebop and rocksteady. Ahhh, simply perfect.

Ok, ive come up with the perfect solution. Ill allow your funshine bear to be displayed on the billy cart but i will have him getting beaten up by beebop and rocksteady. Ahhh, simply perfect.

Typical male answer lol

:turtle:

sorry... just wanted to use that smiley (it doesnt get out much :D )

now thas one clean civic :clap:

Thanks bro I like your DeVille..

I plan to get some 17's on mine soon, but yeah money been tight lately. :doubt:

Also rofl @ people googling pics of cars and posting them as their car :lol:

Also rofl @ people googling pics of cars and posting them as their car :lol:

sounds fair enough to me. if they dont have a pic of theirs and theycan find a pic of the exact same car online.. why not? its better than no pic at all right?

at the very least it'll save on the time taken to remove the plates before taking a photo and also stop dodgy people who have the same car sourcing a fake set of plates based on the rego number.. now im not exactly the criminal type but this is surprisingly easy to do and lets you drive around in a stolen/non registered etc car.

as usual with forums i'm sure to have the car that stands out the most...lol

well i obviously haven't driven it yet, still trying to put the piece of shit together,

but my ride is a UK '75 ford transit dually pickup. roof chopped! for you non-automobile nerds that means

you chop the pillars to drop lower the roof, giving the car a more sleek appearence.

as soon as i'm finished with the bodywork and the bed i'm shooting it in black paint.

lowering it, putting in a sound system and some misc stuff. it's no rolls royce but it's my baby.

ps. door has yet to be aligned and the rear wheels should have two tires, and those rear fenders are going off.

oh yeah and that's a aluminium train horn on the dash, will be installed under the hood,

sure to blow out some pedestrians ears.

IPB Image

IPB Image

i've been promised my dads plymouth valiant for later though

IPB Image