Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
irishboy

What kind of car do you drive?

I usually drive either my fathers car a 2005 Audi A6, which looks something like this:

IPB Image

Thats not his car though just a product picture from a ma, he's just got one that looks like it.

Or I drive my more modest Opel Omega -88 :P

I want something 1 or 2 years old, don't want to spend over $20,000 ... 4 door (this car will see kids in a couple years) ... must drive well in a MN winter (read: no back wheel drive) ... I work in a CPA firm, so something that can semi-compete with the partner's fancy cars would be great too!

Polluters! Ride a frickin bike!

yeah i agree!! ride a frickin bike!! like i do.. haha

:evil: :dance:

I'd ride a motorbike if I could afford it so I'll blame my economy :)

Get a newer 2003-2005 Toyota Camry. My dad just got a 2005 camry, and it looks awesome and drives so well. He also gets 31 miles per gallon--it's a 4 door and I still think it looks sleek. His was around $13,500.

Or get a 4 door 2005 Civic... those also get good gas mileage, and look sweet.

Or a 4 door Nissan Altima--the newer ones are so sweet.

We have a Jeep Cherokee (97?) and a 2002 Saturn

I am also transported in (though rarely drive) a Kawaski Vulcan Drifter and a MG Midget...

The Saturn is about to retire though... bought it new at 19 - and was much more excited about it then, than I am now at 24...

I want something 1 or 2 years old, don't want to spend over $20,000 ... 4 door (this car will see kids in a couple years) ... must drive well in a MN winter (read: no back wheel drive) ... I work in a CPA firm, so something that can semi-compete with the partner's fancy cars would be great too!

Anyway, I'd love some suggestions

~Becca

i'm not sensible enough for a car so my weapon of choice is a honda CBR954RR..

i shouldnt really have spent that much.. i had to decide between a bike or food...

...i'm feeling much healthier now though. :angel:

(and yes, it IS as fast as it looks..)

IPB Image

i want one

are you sure?

if it was a woman it would be an extremely high maintenance, champagne swilling (hi-octane unleaded) nymphomaniac supermodel with an expensive shoe habit (tires), and the odd annoying sexually transmitted infection (that would be the speeding tickets)

and i'm not even gonna start on how much insurance i pay :wall:

Diamond White "Cadillac DeVille" with 2 many upgrades

-Alarm (remote start)

-Optima Battery (yellow top)

-Custom Battery Cover with cadillac symbol

-Denon 12 Disc CD changer

-Rockford Fosgate Sound System

-5% all around Tint

-Custom Plate

-2 TV's with DVD player

-Pioneer 6X9's

-New Headlight Covers

-New Headlight Bulbs (Xenon Blue)

-Billet Grille

-Moon Roof

-Cross Drilled Rotors

-20" Wheels

-Borla Mufflers with Dual exhaust tips

IPB Image

IPB Image

i drive a silver Audi TT 3.2 Quattro..its like a rocket to drive :wub:

Nice car. The new, redesigned TT looks so damn good. I think it's going to come out as a 2007 or 2008 model, not sure.

1998 Honda Civic for me. Yea, a girl car but so what? Haha.

I'm going to assume that this thread needs to be moved...

Guest *mike*

1996 Impala SS

stick shift?! hahaha, it's called a manual.

People that drive them call it a stick shift you retard obviosly youve never driven one

What the fuck!! hahaha! you Americans make me laugh, stick shift??!!! it is called a manual in noraml parts of the world. This coming from America, where the shittest cars are made, AMERICANS CANNOT BUILD CARS TO SAVE THEIR LIVES.

Obviously i've never driven one???!! come to europe mate - nearly every car here is a manual. Only you Americans drives automatics.

1996 Impala SS

stick shift?! hahaha, it's called a manual.

People that drive them call it a stick shift you retard obviosly youve never driven one

What the fuck!! hahaha! you Americans make me laugh, stick shift??!!! it is called a manual in noraml parts of the world. This coming from America, where the shittest cars are made, AMERICANS CANNOT BUILD CARS TO SAVE THEIR LIVES.

Obviously i've never driven one???!! come to europe mate - nearly every car here is a manual. Only you Americans drives automatics.

Wow, come on. Stickshift, manual, standard...it doesn't matter really, all the same.

Mine looks similar to this, a 2000 S430

IPB Image

But since I like to modify cars, mine is lowered. Wish I had money for some nice aftermarket wheels too.

And I'm not one of the gay guys in the "street racer" scene. OMGZ tricked out yo! Spinnahs and all that crap.

I had a 1991 geo prism then i started treating it bad. Had it for 6yrs and watched it die I feel bad now but not to much. I got a 2 tone grey 2002 ford f150 extended cab with only 22k miles for $10,000. I learned alot about driving slow too. Since i drive on the interstate alot I stay at 60 mph and it saves me about 3 days worth of gas ;)

[attachmentid=5236]

but with light grey trim at the bottom

post-30596-1153449463_thumb.jpg

post-30596-1153449463_thumb.jpg