Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm starting to organize an acne.org meetup for all of our midwest orgers out there. Since I live in Illinois and i'm trying to set this up I think the easiest place to meet would be in Chicago or somehwere in Indiana but Chicago would be the best. While I don't know a ton of people on this board anymore or anything I can tell you that all are welcome and I think actually this would be really fun and super beneficial to all of us. Midwest meetup can include michigan, wisconsin, minnesota, ohio, indiana, iowa, illinois, etc... I really would like this to happen and if anyone needs somewhere to stay while they are in the area I can provide them with somewhere. Some people might think i'm crazy and think I must not have any freinds but truthfully I do have a lot of freinds and things to do, but I myself could benefit alot from meeting you people in person and i think you could benefit from others also. If you are interested just drop a line in this thread of im me on my sn DrFunk01975 on aim. much love :wub:

(sorry i didn't know what forum to post this in so please don't move it)

Guest Spike Rules89

OMG I live in the midwest :)

Guest Spike Rules89

Twin Cities > Chicago

Guest Spike Rules89

Wisconsin>All 3rd world countries

I can agree with that

Indiana here... I'd be willing to meet up. Chicago is about 2 hours from me.. although its such a crazy place (traffic) i'd prefer meeting in a smaller city.

Guest ilovepancakes

haha im going to chicago this weekend to visit colleges :cool:

Guest Spike Rules89

the hell, yall mofo's can come visit me, :cool: Twin Cities or bust bitch . :)

Its ok I was just suggesting chicago cause that would seem like the easiest place that people in all of the midwest would know how to get too, i'm open to all suggestions in different states etc.... I'm sure everyone here has some type of transportation or it they don't I got a big ass truck I can drive some of my illinois bitches in.

I used to live in Chicago. Well.. Cicero but close enough :dance:

Mike i'll come visit you in the Twin Cities haha, its just an easy straight drive for 2 hours :dance::dance:

Guest Spike Rules89

Mike i'll come visit you in the Twin Cities haha, its just an easy straight drive for 2 hours :dance::dance:

it's two hours for the both of us, Camp Snoopy sound good? That is in Bloomington but it is the same damn thing as Minneapolis anyways.

I used to live in Chicago. Well.. Cicero but close enough

damn i live super close to there, me and my buddy go cruising with a car club down there all the time thats sweet. well i really hope someone can organize this meetup better than me cuase i aint all together sometimes

it's two hours for the both of us, Camp Snoopy sound good? That is in Bloomington but it is the same damn thing as Minneapolis anyways.

Camp Snoopy sounds sexcellent :cool:

Guest Spike Rules89

Camp Snoopy sounds sexcellent :cool:

logfloom > all

Guest Spike Rules89

Paul Buyan ride fools, Minnesota has the largest mall in the whole country, suck it