Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Rebecca*

Is Bio Oil Worth It?

I reeally want these redmarks gone and dehydrated skin .. and exfoliation jsut isnt cutting it anymore. I have been exfoliating for almost a year with the scrub brush it worked amazingly well but now seems liek ti doesnt work as great as it once was .. and Neo is greta too but not fast enough results.

I am torn between Emu Oil and Bio Oil ... the only place i can get Bio Oil is on ebay.

So is it really worth buying i need some advice .. i know it wqorked great for Dami4n but thats 1 person.... who else? How long did it take for you to see a reduction?

me love it.

hehe

3weeks for me

if u read my thread there is more people that had success too ^

I used it for about 3 - 4 months, didnt do anything, then i strted using it 3 times a day and it made my acne worse.

You can but try though mate, it might work for you.

Guest nec77

do they have this anywere in the unitedstates?>

according to the official site no, you must order it.

So that's 4 nos and 1 yes. That doesn't sound good for a product's viability. I'll probably stay away from it then since it's $40 and it's difficult to get in the US.

I believe it does work to some extent, but don't expect your scars to fade immediately. Perhaps they will fade 20-30% as mine did, but I stopped using after a few weeks due to other irritations...

hmm .. well im not going to spend 40$ on something that may not even do anything from what it sounds. It also sounds as it did something for your red marks but not a whole lot .. might as well buy neosporin its cheaper and i can walk to a store and buy it. Emu Oil sounds more promising.

Im going into week two of spot treating on spot on my forehead and one spot on my cheek with neosporin and so far its working good. I put a little on after I moisturize and rub it in good. I usually do it after work and before bed and so far the results seem pretty good and I haven't broken out in the spots I've been testing it. Seems to work best on scars from acne that was to severe though, just run of the mill whiteheads is what it seems to be getting rid of for me.

i think the best thing fdor red amrks is to keep ur skin hydrated soo i am going to buy some Hyaluronic Acid seeign as GNC seels it.

Bio Oil is GREAT :D i love the stuff i apply it every morn and night to red marks and like 5 days they really fade :shock:

Is expensive but the stuff is amazing! The only way you will see if it works is to TRY it YOURSELF and be PATIENT - Rome wasnt built in a day :snooty: haha

Gud luck ;)

Bio oil is worth it definately!

My friend once thought I got chicken pox LOL

Recently he came to visit and he was kinda shocked and wondered what happened to my face. He asked what product did I use so fast!

It makes me smile really =]

It does help to clear up redmarks. I'm not too sure does it work for every single person but it works for me!

I put bio oil on once a night. I don't rub it in or follow the insturctions booklet. I just pat it in lightly with my finger tip on a red mark. (i usually pat the mark around 4-7 times, then i sleep)

Hope it helps =]

i suppose ill try it if that doesnt work .. then ill buy emu oil ... do u need a moisturizer if u are using Bio Oil bc it says it helps dehydrated skin which is what i have .. i was thinking of buying some Hyaluronic Acid for my dry skin.

I just bought it like 3 hrs ago and it cost me 20bucks for 60ml and I live in the us

What site did you get it from?

I just bought it like 3 hrs ago and it cost me 20bucks for 60ml and I live in the us

What site did you get it from?

oh all of a sudden time isn't the only option for u...