Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

new Acne.org logo

EDIT: I'm going to get a graphic designer to try a new logo for us. Thanks for your submissions, but I think I'm going to go with the designer I've worked with before.

I'd like to update our acne.org logo to look more like the one on http://www.clearskinregimen.com or the one on http://www.clearupskincare.org

I think we need something like those--more modern--but still with the "home of the Clear Skin Regimen" in there. I'm open to other looks as well.

Thanks.

Dan

I'd like to update our acne.org logo to look more like the one on http://www.clearskinregimen.com or the one on http://www.clearupskincare.org

I think we need something like those--more modern--but still with the "home of the Clear Skin Regimen" in there. I'm open to other looks as well.

If anybody is a graphic designer or wants to have a go at it, I'd love to see what you can come up with. If I use your logo I'll send you lots of free products and a hundred bucks. How's that sound? You can post here or send to [email protected]

Thanks.

Dan

Hey Dan can we make it bigger or do we have to make it in the same size as the old one ?

Edit: Dan I have tried emailing you but I just getting the mails back:

"<[email protected]>: host web.acne.org[72.32.100.133] said: 554 <[email protected]>:

Relay access denied (in reply to RCPT TO command)"

Maybe thats because the attached jpg's ?

I think something about the same size is good since we'll likely just put it in the same spot. My email should be working now. We switched servers today to a faster one so email was down for a while.

I think something about the same size is good since we'll likely just put it in the same spot. My email should be working now. We switched servers today to a faster one so email was down for a while.

Ok, mail sendt without any errors :D

Sounds like fun! I'll take a stab at it.

By the way, a suggestion: clear bottles for your products would be awesome!

Also, did you think about names? Clear Skin Regimen sounds kinda bleh.

i dont think changing the name of it is the plan.

afterall we already have SO MANY products out there

and a whole wave of them being made etc.

wouldnt be very cost effective to change the name from CSR to something else.

A first attempt:

IPB Image

I decided to leave off the TMs, but they can be added later if necessary.

OO i really like that its nice :dance:

Thanks starrybabe, your logo isn't half bad either. :)

IPB Image

I like the first one of these a lot Anonym, quality work you've done there.

Thanks you guys. Anonym is close with his first example, but I don't think we've got it yet.

Anyhoo, I'm gonna ask the person who did the CSR logo to have a stab at the new Acne.org logo, but thanks for the submissions.

I think having the "home of the clear skin regimen" be in big letters, and acne.org be in smaller ones. As alot of people are a bit embarrassed by the huge ACNE word, ya know? It is a sensitive thing and people frequently post they are embarrassed when others come up and see they are on an acne website.

Here's mine

The three drops from the CSR cleanser represent the three elements of the regimen: gentle cleansing, 2.5% BP, and moisturizing. The large pool of water represents clear skin!

post-39697-1153761406_thumb.jpg

post-39697-1153761406_thumb.jpg

Thanks you guys. Anonym is close with his first example, but I don't think we've got it yet.

Anyhoo, I'm gonna ask the person who did the CSR logo to have a stab at the new Acne.org logo, but thanks for the submissions.

damn :redface:

close but no cigar :D

Maybe I will make a another try with the theme from number 1

You mean mine?

That's a good suggestion. I made it 2x bigger than the original logo so you guys can see the details. I'll make the font bigger.

Here's mine

The three drops from the CSR cleanser represent the three elements of the regimen: gentle cleansing, 2.5% BP, and moisturizing. The large pool of water represents clear skin!

i liek it mate i like it

Thanks! :D

Sorry for the diff problems with it though. I made it at 2 in the morning when the idea came to me. I need to finish it with shading, text enlargement, etc.

Thanks again!

Here's my new updated one! Sorry it took so long; my computer crashed twice :evil:

This one is in actual size.

post-39697-1153780714_thumb.jpg

post-39697-1153780714_thumb.jpg