Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dragon10

----------------- Who here washes their face with cold water? -------------

I heard people with oily skin should wash with cold water.... I also shower cold/warm too....

is it better to wash cold? It feels good in the morning =D

Also what are you guys/gals favorite songs? Im looking for more songs for mp3...

Start with warm ("opens" pores; removes oil better), finish with cold ("closes" pores; soothes).

well. i wash with warm then cold most of the time. i don't really know if there's a difference.

annnd. as for the music.. download uhmm

Cursive - The Great Decay

cursive being the artist :o

I take my whole shower with super hot water, I just like it like that, then finish off with super cold water.. doesnt really help much.. feels good though

Okay thanks for the replies =P

I started to wash cold and shower cold/little warm =P... i use to take super hot showers.

I'm confused whether to use hot or cold?

When I use hot it will get rid of blackheads because it opens pores up to cleansing.

However, I did hear that using hot means you're washing with water that has been heated in a tank most likely coated with mineral deposits and limescale inside (obviously depending on your house and heating system) Those minerals could be irritating your skin and causing acne.

I'm thinking about using cold water again. At least you know its fresher.

Has anyone had experience or noticed and difference between washing with just hot or just cold?

*Leon*

Someone once posted that rinsing w/ cold water makes your face redder. I know that's probably untrue, but it made me start rinsing with moderate water( not very warm, not very cold ), and that seems to work just fine.