Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

wta does concealer look like lol?

hey dudes baasically im a guy and my knoledge of makeup is very limited. Can anyone show me wat it looks like that wud be great. I just want a bit to cover up the odd bit of redness im getting, as weird as that sounds any help wud be great just show me a picture or something. Cheers x x x x

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

well... it's skin-colored (whatever color your skin happens to be, ideally), it's thick, it can come in a stick, a pot or a tube, among many other things, and it generally says concealer on the package. :P

I'm gonna point you toward a google image search for "concealer" -- that should give you some idea!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes