Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I used it for a while. It got my skin really, really clean. Squeaky clean. Not a trace of moisturizer or dirt after only one lather & rinse.

How it's doing on the acne? Does it improve? Did you experience any peeling after you have rinsed your face?

Do you mean the bar with Sulphur as ingredient? If yes, I used it for few months.

It didnt cause peeling or overdrying to sensitive skin. It is just a little bit dry compared to milk cleanser.

erm. I'm experiencing peeling at the moment. yes, it's a bar with Sulphur as active ingredient. Handsbella, is it good? I have been using it for only 2 weeks . Would like to know if it's good to acne because before this, i used Neutrogena Oil-Free acne wash which was a horrible experience. I was battling against more breakout than ever. Stupid Neutrogena

How it's doing on the acne? Does it improve? Did you experience any peeling after you have rinsed your face?

I had more acne when I was using it and I had to switch back to using the Pan Oxyl 5% bar. When I used the Acne-Aid bar I didn't have any peeling, though.

The only face washes that have worked for me are Clear Logix, one of the Clean & Clear face washes (I think it was the oil-free foaming facial cleanser), and the Pan Oxyl bar.

erm. I'm experiencing peeling at the moment. yes, it's a bar with Sulphur as active ingredient. Handsbella, is it good? I have been using it for only 2 weeks . Would like to know if it's good to acne because before this, i used Neutrogena Oil-Free acne wash which was a horrible experience. I was battling against more breakout than ever. Stupid Neutrogena

Hi, Lun, as in my case, I cant say much whether it really helps or not when we have acne. Because I didnt have acne ever since I take liver tonic supplement (Milk Thistle and Dandelion). But, what I can say is it really didnt cause any peeling or overdrying to sensitive skin like me.

I bought this Sulphur from a Dr. clinic (I know we can buy it at any pharmacy). The doctor said it can "prevent" acne from happening, he didnt mean that the soap can help when you ALREADY have acne. This is what I know.

If you feel the peeling, I think it is better to sop it immediately.

Hope someone else will give you more opinions.

Ahh... I have many breakout in the area which i don have had any in the past. Should i continue using or stop it. I been using it only for 2 weeks. COntinue or not? That's the question

anyone??

i used 2 use dis product long time back.it worked gr8 during the first month but after that my highly sensitive skin gt really dry nd so,i jst dropped it.

i guess.. if d same applies 2 u den leave it.try findin nodr safe product

Hi, Lun, as in my case, I cant say much whether it really helps or not when we have acne. Because I didnt have acne ever since I take liver tonic supplement (Milk Thistle and Dandelion). But, what I can say is it really didnt cause any peeling or overdrying to sensitive skin like me.

I bought this Sulphur from a Dr. clinic (I know we can buy it at any pharmacy). The doctor said it can "prevent" acne from happening, he didnt mean that the soap can help when you ALREADY have acne. This is what I know.

If you feel the peeling, I think it is better to sop it immediately.

Hope someone else will give you more opinions.

Are you saying you have clear skin because you use some kind of liver cleansing pill? If so whats the name of this pill.

well, i'm still using it. i don't wan to give it up. I will use it for 2 more weeks. Thnx everyone