Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jamie17

Proactiv VS Murad VS PureInside

Hi everybody,

I'm new to the site cause I've had acne for three years now. I'm trying to decide between Proactive, Murad, and PureInside. You can find their info on Proactiv.com, Murad.com, and PureInside.com if you're not positive. I'm heard positives and negatives about all of them and I was wondering what you guys thought. Please let me know, I appreciate any help I can get. Thank you so much.

Love,

JJ

Pureinside looks like a joke, just my two cents....I'm currently on Murad as it doesn't have benzyol peroxide

I tried Murad and Proactiv. Murad didn't help at all. Proactiv worked well for awhile, but then just completely quit working.

Yeah, I'm not hearing very good things about Murad or Proactiv from other forums. But no body knows much about this PureInside stuff. I saw a dermatologist last Friday and she told me that she heard good stuff about all three of them but she didn't really say much else.

Proactiv worked for me through high school. It helped to where my acne was OK, but never superb like the commercials advertise. Recently though the stuff has failed me completely so I just started the Regimen a few days ago. I almost bought the Murad kit but I read a lot of negative things about it from this site and it seems too harsh.

I should suggest you should use Exposed Acne Treatment it works and stuff cause I have like moderate acne just like tons and tons of whiteheads and blackheads and few scarring. I'm still using it and it is clearing my skin up.^^

yeah i agree taht Pure inside shit looks like the biggest load of shit ive ever seen. Even More so that www.acnefreein3days.com Proactive worked for me well in the beginning, then stop nearly 6 monts later. Murad just has a dirty name and PI looks like crap. I dry Dan's Regime...

yeah i agree taht Pure inside looks like the biggest load of shit ive ever seen. Even More so that www.acnefreein3days.com Proactive worked for me well in the beginning, then stop nearly 6 monts later. Murad just has a dirty name and PI looks like crap. I'd try Dan's Regime...

Hahaha, I'm skeptical of all these. I hear nothing but the worst about Proactiv and Murad. I don't know anything about Pure Inside except for what's on their website. I gave them a call today and talked to them though, the guy was very nice and helpful on the phone. Plus, they're selling in stores too. So I think I might check out the Beverly Center to see what their thing looks like. I'm only like 20 minutes away, 10 if no LA traffic ; ). Please keep your opinions coming guys, this is definitely helping.

I'm jealous that you're in L.A! I'm in Buffalo. Last time I was in L.A. (6 years ago) I went to the Beverly Center. I was staying with my uncle in Thousand Oaks.

Anyway, back on topic, I used Proactiv for months. This was about 4 years ago. The face wash did not get my face clean: when I used the toner there would be sooo much dirt on the cotton ball. When I used Clean & Clear face wash there would be hardly any dirt on the cotton ball when I used toner. My skin did not improve at all with Proactiv.

I've never used Murad or PureInside.

Hi guys, this is from my post on the other forum on this website.

hahahaha. So funny! I started another post askin about PureInside VS Proactiv VS Murad. No body knows much except for complaints about Proactiv VS Murad. So I looked at the Pure Inside website and it said that they're for sale in the Beverly Center. So I went to the Beverly Center last night to go shopping with two of my friends--they don't care much about acne. But I was looking for this thing. And after asking three different people at the Macy's counters, they pointed me to this shique --not sure if that's how you spell that--store. It was a beauty's supplies store with all this makeup and shampoo's and attendants in gucci suits. I didn't mind going in since I'm a girl and I found this thing next to Zirh products. It looked really different to say the least. It was in a box wrapped by plastic like a see-through package. It had one CD that actually said two-CD's inside on a label. It had a white looking massager with a water drop logo right next to the CD. The price wasn't the $99 they claim on their website but $69.99. I asked one of the very bitchy ladies working at the store what she thought of it. And she was like, 'it's a skin solution program.' like I'm an idiot. Anyways, I'm not sure which one to choose yet. But I'm also leaning towards getting this thing off their site rather than the proactiv or murad. Keep me updated.