Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok this is the last active pimple on my face and its weird its like in phases when i first got it it was realy red and wasnt like a pimple just small misshaped swollen spot on my face looked realy red. Since then and now i can feel a pocket of i guess the bacteria under the pimple and one above it where im clear now but was red in 1st phase. Now its begining to look like a pimple and puss was coming out so i squezzed it and took some out and blood as well. Now its getting darker and has 2 small white bubbles on the top. aaaaaaaaarg ...i started applying bp in first phase btw

i always get acne on my right cheek never on my left

anybody have any insight even my parents say my face looks gross:(

Guest Spike Rules89

sometimes you only get acne on one side of your face due to your pillowcases. Pillowcases trap sebum and skin. change them often, it may help. NEVER PICK, EVER!!!

what are these pockets under the pimple and 1 above it where im clear. When i touch them it hurts. how do i get rid of them, what are they? HElp Help

Sounds like a cyst. Did it start out as a big (5mm or more in diameter), red, swollen lump that was really smooth and turn into a puss-and-blood creating monster? I get those. Take weeks to go away... If you can get a professional to releive the pressure by popping it correctly it will heal faster, otherwise if you have a topical retinoid you can make it come to a head, but there aren't really any other options. Just try REALLY hard not to pick at it or you'll have it for months and it will turn into a scabby, disgusting mess that will turn into the cyst again.

damn i got a cyst

Train yourself to sleep on your back.. it's really hard at first, but i did it, and after a while you will fall asleep on your back and wake up on your back... it really helps, trust me.

damn i got a cyst

Poor baby. :cry: I was hoping it wouldn't match my description, because I know how horrible they are. Well, like tdot says, try to sleep on your back and avoid messing with it. It will heal with time.

i could never sleep on my back so what i do is rest my arm under my pillow, and rest my head so that only my hair is on my pillow. my face then isnt touching anything, but i get to lay on my side. it's kinda nice.

basically just shift down when you lay on your side.

yeah I know how you feel.. I always break out on my right side instead of my left for some reason.. I think it's because I usually sleep on that side.. so recently I've been training myself to sleep on my back.. it's kind of hard.. but I reckon pretty much anyone can get used to it.

yeah I know how you feel.. I always break out on my right side instead of my left for some reason.. I think it's because I usually sleep on that side.. so recently I've been training myself to sleep on my back.. it's kind of hard.. but I reckon pretty much anyone can get used to it.

Then there are the people, like me, who fall asleep on their back and wake up on their stomach/sides because they move during the night.

I can see why you should change your pillow case often, but I don't see how anyone can really prevent themselves from moving while asleep. For me, I don't get breakouts on just one side, but these days I have very moderate acne (97% red marks left over from acne as well as redness due to skin being easily irritated, but that subsides...the rest are pimples, I have about 3 and I don't pick at them, they're starting to disappear)