Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm pretty new to this board, I have searched for a couple weeks,and havent found many topics on this. Forgive me if I missed them, I cant spend much time online a day.

Anywho,

the very few topics I did see about this product were pretty vague. Like 3 people started daily journals for this SIX- EIGHT day routine, but stopped updating after 4 days; as if their skin was so horrible they were outraged and broke their computers. Or maybe they were so beautiful they didn't need to waste life online anymore?

At any rate, it pretty much pisses me off that they never gave their 'conclusions' on this product. More so since I've only found like two online reviews of this product.

Anyone have any feedback to leave on this product?

Warnings?

Links to sites that have reviewed it?

Links to topics where people show their results?

My moms scared shitless to let me use something like this, so shes taking me to her pal for microdermabrasions,and whatever else she reccomends(getting discounts)

I just have lots of blackheads and large pores, a pink tint to my skin, very little acne. Its just the acne scars and pink tint and blackheads I care about ridding. Definitely the blackheads most, so gross.

Incase you're curious, I mostly heard of this product from Houa Yang , the guy that has the "Get rid of acne in 3 days" or whatever e-book. I know a lot of you knock it, but it WORKED for me, and did give me better skin, feel better, have more energy, smell better,ect. It detoxified me,that's all that matters.

One of his reccomendations for aftercare is the peel 4000, he said its the best idea through his personal opinion and experience. So I just need to hear from more people.

I might post pics tomorrow, I'm not really in the mood tonight, but I dont think my siuation is THAT bad; just bad enough for me to always hate my skin.

I tried taking some pix, but they dont fully show/express what I dislike. In my pix all you can see is big pores on my forehead and cheeks,and lots of blackheads all over. Im also concerned about the little bit of scars I have, and more importantly the pink tint I have over all of my face. In pictures my skin looks normal, so I dont know how I can point that out. Dang camera. Im assuming this is from the 10 years of acne I have had, or maybe the sun? because I am very pale and sensitive; must be the cause of my pink tone.

Thanks ahead of time.

Anyone have any feedback to leave on this product?

Warnings?

Links to sites that have reviewed it?

Links to topics where people show their results?

Don't believe the reviews saying, "OH IT BURNS" or whatever. It is a feeling similar to applying Ben-Gay or IcyHot. Some of the people exaggerate when they describe the pain. It didn't really bother me.

I have heard from many people that the Peel 4000 isn't as good as the 3000 or 2000. Some people have said the 4000 doesn't do anything, or was disappointing.

I was more impressed by the Aftercare Kit. I love it, its the only thing I use on my face now.

Three years ago, two people on this board, including a moderator, reported that a Skin Culture peel produced new scars. These peels have a very poor reputation. I would avoid them at all costs. Low strength TCA 12.5% or 15% will give you equal or better results with no risk of scarring. If your scars are shallow, Retin-A or Tazorac might help also, over time.

Skin Culture Peels are the worst.