Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eff acne

how can i reduce the overall redness in my face?*PICS*

i hope i came to the right section. I just recovered from pretty severe acne and i still have a few red marks, but thats not my main concern. my main concern is my overall redness in my face

BEFORE

IPB Image

AFTER

IPB Image

this picture doesnt show how red i normally am. somedays my face isnt that red at all and some days my face is really red. i stopped using topicals. i only use them to spot treat certain zits that come in. so i came here looking for some lotions or something that can help?

I've seen people recommend V-Beam for this. I haven't done it myself, but you might want to look into it at least.

Seems like you have beer in 2nd pic. That's why you're red :)

Anyway, do you use sunscreen?

Seems like you have beer in 2nd pic. That's why you're red :)

Anyway, do you use sunscreen?

haha yes i am. but i do wear sunscreen when i know i'll be out in the sun all day. but the lotion i use has spf 5 in it.

hey...

i pm-ed you ..

in your after picture.. i dont think the red is bad, but if the red could be more (example : in the hot season) than the picture .. i think it's very disturbing

ok

I have the same problem, and everything I read says that it's not a result of acne, or Accutane, or too much benzoyl peroxide, but developing Rosacea. Apparently, medically speaking, any redness in the face is Rosacea.