Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i've been seeing a lot of people on the boards here talking about paula's choice, and i wanted to know what's so different/good about it? i'm thinking about trying the products but i don't know if they'll work any differently. i'm currently using kiehl's facewash and moisturizer, and dan's CSR gel. my skin is really dry and oily at the same time, so i don't even know which products to consider from paula's choice. does anyone have any testimonials from using it?

colorcoded, i think it depends on what works for you. i tried the csr and just wasnt getting the results i wanted, so i did some research and decided i wanted to try a gental cleanser, a beta hydroxy product and bp. after i decised to do this i started trying to find an effective BHA product and found that whilst most products contain some level on BHA they are rarely at the right % or ph level to be effective. Paulas choice products are both these things. i strongly suggest you go to her website www.cosmeticscop.com and read her literature and product testimonials and decide if these products are for you. i think she will send you samples to try if you e mail her and ask. I can tell you after using her 2%BHA liquid for just over a week i am loving the results..but some people find BHA to drying especially when used with BP. Hope this helps a little :)