Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bought the wand thingy to wax my eyebrows, usually use a different product or tweeze... now I have a whole bunch of irritation/bumps on my eyebrows (four days later). Ick. Anybody else done this? Or any ideas as to what in the Nad's caused it or whether it's acne or just irritation and how to get rid?

what i suggest is buying a wax that u heat up and apply. Nads sucks! and hurts. This is the best wax to buy Sally Hansen Microwaveable Eyebrow, Face and Lip Wax. But i try not to wax so much bc it does irritate the skin quite a bit .. so righyt now i have just bene plucking .. but if u prefer a wax def. buy that!

I have tried waxing my legs twice now and both time have been a disaster. I got the weirdest type of irritation, the only thing I can compare it to would be hickeys. Like the blood had been pulled to the surface of the skin in little dots on the areas that I tried to wax. I haven't tried it again since... I tend to stick with the tried and true methods now.

what i suggest is buying a wax that u heat up and apply. Nads sucks! and hurts. This is the best wax to buy Sally Hansen Microwaveable Eyebrow, Face and Lip Wax. But i try not to wax so much bc it does irritate the skin quite a bit .. so righyt now i have just bene plucking .. but if u prefer a wax def. buy that!

Yeah I used to use Nair Microwaveable wax but they discontinued it... it was pretty good.

As long as we're talking about pulling hair out of eyebrows, two other questions.

I have a nervous habit of pulling at my eyebrows and pulling hairs out of them. Anyone else? I wouldn't call myself a trichotillomaniac, but I do do it from time to time.

Also, I sneeze when I tweeze. Anyone else?