Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jack_spratt

The opinion of an experienced 'tane user

Hi,

I used to be a very regular visitor to these forums, and I used to suffer terribly with acne, it controlled my life.

I just thought that I would make a post to tell you all what happened during my courses (!) of tane, and my opinion as a result of this drug, as I know people here are always asking for advice.

Well, I had to have two courses in the end, as I had a severe relapse two or so months after my first course (which completely devastated me, I nearly dropped out of university as a result).

However, for me, and for most people who would consider using this drug, I would say DEFINATLY go for it, as quick as you can, as it is the ONLY reliable answer to moderate to severe acne in my opinion, nothing comes close, its like comparing a kiss better to ibuprofen. The side effects did not effect me too badly, and the result was COMPLETELY worth it.

I went private as no NHS derm would give me a look, and paid for the whole two courses (and private consultation and blood tests etc.) out of my own pocket - mostly student loan (I'm 18), and have never looked back.

My face is completely clear now, and reliably so - I no longer worry about touching my face or keeping it 'sterile'. Considering the sandpaper with deep red blotches I used to have for a face, its unbelieveable!

No scars, I tan beautifully now (been off the tane since end of march), nobody would ever know that I have ever been anything but a very attractive young male - now with a stunning girlfriend - unbelievable.

In short, my whole life, the fact that i'm still alive even, is soley due to tane. Tane gave birth to me as I now am. Period.

My advice - IF YOU HAVE ACNE - GET TANE NOW, ITS WORTH IT! (no this isnt sponsered, yes i hate drug comanies, yes i'm a communist :shhh: ).