Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So here I am in my doctors office depressed as usual. I have told him that Ive been trying everything, applying all sorts of creams and lotions for currently 4 years yet this stupid oily acne prone face wont leave me alone. So then he asks me if I know anything about a drug called accutane. I told him that I was aware what it is capable of and what it can do to my body. In the end he took my blood tests and said that if he doesnt call me in 3 day's starting tommorow I can go and get my self this medication. I dont have any cysts but daim do I have alot of white heads and those red lil bumps. Oh and my face is fucking oily as shit man, I mean some people literally stare me down prolly thinking that I have some sweat disease. Let me tell you that I have been trying Dans regimen for 2 and a half years not missing one single day (no lie), went on ridiculous diets that ruined my soical life, stayed away from the sun like a fucking vampire. So ya now that I got that of my chest you guys think I should go for it and try accutane? Or I'm still not a candidate(sp?)

Thanks.

Go for it. 4 Years is way to long to deal wit acne, go for the tane.

agreed, i prolly would have done it sooner if i were you good willpower tho haha

gl,

bob

GO FOR IT GO FOR IT GO FOR IT GO FOR IT GO FOR IT GO FOR IT GO FOR IT GO FOR IT GO FOR IT GO FOR IT GO FOR IT GO FOR IT GO FOR IT GO FOR IT GO FOR IT GO FOR IT GO FOR IT GO FOR IT GO FOR IT GO FOR IT