Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cooldude7

what if i take a shower during the day, should i put more benzonol on??

what if i take a shower during the day, cause i did the regimen in the morning but then i went and played tennis at like 1 and after was all sweaty and took a shower, should i put more benzonol on??

oh yeah i woke up at 11 and did the regimen if that helps...

Well it depends on how early you're doing the regimen. If it was at 7am or something, and you showered at 1pm, I'd say just rinse everything off your face then wait for your night application to put more on. You say you're doing the regimen at 11am and then thinking of showering at 1pm? In that case, perhaps try to get the regimen done earlier in the day, or wait until after tennis to do it at all. There's no much of a point in putting the BP on for 2 hours then washing it off.

Basically you just want to have BP on your skin as often as possible, while still only doing the regimen twice daily.

Sweat doesnt cause acne so if your worried about that don't be. If i was you id put up with the sweat and just overload on male perfume.

any other opinions??

yeah, i was actually wondering the same thing.

although since it's summer and i have a flexible schedule, i've planned out different times for going on the treadmil though. i either run first thing in the morning, shower, then put do the csr treatment, or run at night and then shower, and csr.