Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

has anyone ever tried using kiehl's products? i currently use their foaming non-detergent washable facewash, their oil-free sodium pca moisturizer, and dan's CSR gel. i love the way kiehl's products feel on my face, especially after i use them, but i can't tell if they're making me break out or not.

has anyone ever tried using kiehl's products? i currently use their foaming non-detergent washable facewash, their oil-free sodium pca moisturizer, and dan's CSR gel. i love the way kiehl's products feel on my face, especially after i use them, but i can't tell if they're making me break out or not.

I've tried some Kiehls products - seems to be hit or miss with them. I have not tried any of those you've mentioned, but I've found that most of their toners contain oils and can be harsh, and their rare oatmeal cleanser was absolutely terrible - made me breakout after using it once. I would just be very diligent about checking the ingredients to stay away from anything too creamy or containing oil. Do you like the PCA moisterizer? I've been tempted to try it. Kiehls also makes great eye creams and the rare earth clay mask is good too. Good luck!

I've tried some Kiehls products - seems to be hit or miss with them. I have not tried any of those you've mentioned, but I've found that most of their toners contain oils and can be harsh, and their rare oatmeal cleanser was absolutely terrible - made me breakout after using it once. I would just be very diligent about checking the ingredients to stay away from anything too creamy or containing oil. Do you like the PCA moisterizer? I've been tempted to try it. Kiehls also makes great eye creams and the rare earth clay mask is good too. Good luck!

i do like the PCA moisturizer, but haven't really been using it long enough to notice results one way or the other. it makes my skin feel velvety smooth once it absorbs though. i noticed that the cleanser i use from them contains avocado oil but i didn't stress too much about it. i don't know though, i can't tell whether this stuff is breaking me out or not.