Brad Pitt

Tommy Lee Jones

Bill Murray

Mickey Rourke

Cameron Diaz

Jimmy Hendrix

Albert Einstein

Ryan Shafer

Also hundreds of athletes have made millions despite acne. Thousands of CEO's and top management of companies. Peek inside any company building and you will see acne scars everywhere. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of all things. Without hope, there is only now.

:ninja:

Guest Spike Rules89

actually Brad Pitt does.

Mike Tyson though I have never seen a picture of him with it, I have been a boxing fan for most of my life.

The chances of attaining celebrity status is like 1 in a million - with clear skin.

Acne plagued or scarred: 1 in 100 million.

Keep dreaming.

Keep dreaming.

This Necromancer guy for real? His posts are getting more bizarre and out of the realm of reality for anyone normal to attain.

Tim Duncan

When I met him he did have acne near the bottom of his chin...but who the f*ck cares , hes a great PF

Michael jordon cheated on his wife. Mike tyson bit a guys ear off, and michael jackson molests little boys.

horrible acne? HORRIBLE acne? I don't think so.

Maybe they have had (or have) MILD acne, and a superbly amazing make-up team to back them up.

I must think positive I must think positive...I know I can earn millions despite my zits all I have to do is hire a excellent top-notch plastic surgeon and hire a round the clock make-up team to spend hours covering up each zit I have. And with hope you will quit pulling monkey "tales" outta you azz and go right a self-help book that will set on the shelves of Barnes and Noble to collect dust. After all, "Without hope, there is only now."

I must think positive I must think positive...I know I can earn millions despite my zits all I have to do is hire a excellent top-notch plastic surgeon and hire a round the clock make-up team to spend hours covering up each zit I have. And with hope you will quit pulling monkey "tales" outta you azz and go right a self-help book that will set on the shelves of Barnes and Noble to collect dust. After all, "Without hope, there is only now."

haha

oh plz, most of you guys are pathetic, FINE SIT DOWN AND THINK ABOUT HOW BAD YOUR ACNE IS AND THAT YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE!!

want to know who else had acne? James Hetfield, the front man from Metallica, and he didnt give a shit, he rocked the crowds to kingdom come, he drank beer everday, got wasted 500 times days, he never slept, and ate all the rubbish he could fine and his acne didnt haunt him past 20. He didnt care, and the acne gave up, now go rethink your existence.

horrible acne? HORRIBLE acne? I don't think so.

Maybe they have had (or have) MILD acne, and a superbly amazing make-up team to back them up.

oh plz, most of you guys are pathetic, FINE SIT DOWN AND THINK ABOUT HOW BAD YOUR ACNE IS AND THAT YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE!!

want to know who else had acne? James Hetfield, the front man from Metallica, and he didnt give a shit, he rocked the crowds to kingdom come, he drank beer everday, got wasted 500 times days, he never slept, and ate all the rubbish he could fine and his acne didnt haunt him past 20. He didnt care, and the acne gave up, now go rethink your existence.

Why aren't you out getting wasted then?

stop being so negative.

I hear Necromancer is looking for a co-hort to spread his sunshine.

Im sure Jesus had some acne.

And look how he turned out :)

maybe it was during all those teenage years they left out of the bible

Why aren't you out getting wasted then?

how do u know if im wasted or not right, and how do u know if i have acne or not, here is the truth, i dont have acne anymore, and i dont get wasted anymore, and not for reasons of acne either, its a vow ive made, and im not going into that, but like I said, if you wanna sit there splashing BP or whatever on your face and secretly hoping that no cure comes out so you can more negative about it, go riiiight ahead.

stop being so negative.

I hear Necromancer is looking for a co-hort to spread his sunshine.

You heard wrong, clean out your ears.

some of them had bad acne and some didnt, but the thing is you think that people get hated when they have acne, THEY DONT, stop being so negative.

When was I deaf? ^^^^^

The only difference is that these celebrities can hide their acne with the best make up and treat it with the best most expensive treatments, whereas the average person can't. I'd love to get my hands on the make up that say.. Cameron Diaz uses, because she really does have acne, but her make up artist covers it so well. Oh well.

And what is SO unbelievable about a celebrity having bad acne? They aren't perfect, they're the same as us: human. Except for Dick Clark, who is a robot. :)

-Sarah

I believe he was perfect because that is what God is but for those of you that don't think so- how could you get acne from unleavened bread and fish, eh?? His liver was probably pretty clean too.

2ALL

Atleast dont flame Necromancer, he just tries to cheer you guys up. God damnit, how can you be so ignorant!

I believe he was perfect because that is what God is but for those of you that don't think so- how could you get acne from unleavened bread and fish, eh?? His liver was probably pretty clean too.

acne isnt only food related, thats why theres a whole section for it :rolleyes: