Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This question makes you think. Most people have acne on their face, chest, back or a combination of the three. So if you had to still have acne, but could choose where on your body to have it (with the same possibility of horrible scarring and pain), where would you choose?

If you choose the bottom of your feet, it will hurt to walk. If you choose your legs, then you wouldn't want to wear shorts. Etc.

:ninja:

Guest Spike Rules89

bottom of my feet

i swwear i was just about to start a thread liike this holy crap.. reading my mind ehh :ninja:

If you choose your legs, then you wouldn't want to wear shorts.

I'd choose my face cuz I can cover it up with a plastic Wal-Mart bag. Unlike my legs, as you stated, have to be shown so I can wear shorts. Cuz showing your clear legs are more important that a zitty face.

:ninja: power to you too!

I've though about this soo much,

I always came up with the bottom of my feet.

my ass... i dont show it off and dont dare wear bikins, and when ur doing the deed its usually lights off so u cant see hahaha

I'd rather have it on my chest, back, and face because it's not too bad. If this is my body's way of removing toxins, I thank God for it, really. I wouldn't have said this last year but I know that I'd rather have what I got rather than take something else. I've adapted to myself.

I get it on my face and back and oftentimes wish it were just all on my back. That way people wouldn't have to necessarily know about it.

On my elbows, because no one would really look there anyway. :)

I definitely wouldn't want it on my back because it means you can't wear spaghetti-strap tops in the summer (if you're a girl), and when you go swimming it will be on show if you wear a bikini or swimsuit, unless you have really long hair to cover it up with.

on the scalp... i have long hair so it wouldn't show :angel: or on the bottom of my feet... just would stay out of high-heels :) anywhere but my face... too bad you can't choose!

on the scalp... i have long hair so it wouldn't show :angel: or on the bottom of my feet... just would stay out of high-heels :) anywhere but my face... too bad you can't choose!

You do not want acne on your head, believe me, i had some like 5 months back before accutane, and hell it fucking hurts, when you shower you cant get the water onto your head without it bleeding.

You do not want acne on your head, believe me, i had some like 5 months back before accutane, and hell it fucking hurts, when you shower you cant get the water onto your head without it bleeding.

What is bleeding? That sounds painful.

:ninja:

yea but bacne is WAY easier to conceal than any acne on your face.. thats just obvious.

i've had both, and hands down i would choose to have it in a place where it can at least be hidden, like underneath clothing.. i mean, the only way you could get that kind of coverage on your face is if you wore a ski mask :ninja: