Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Necromancer

About A Classmate With Terrible Acne & Other Problems

There was this classmate that started having acne early on. I think he started having acne in elementary school. I was always close to him throughout school because I played basketball and other sports with him for years. I remember he also had unfortunate bad teeth and he wore thick glasses. He first had this head gear that went around his head and neck like it was some mask. Throughout middle school his acne got worse. And he went from the head gear to braces. Everyone would call him "Brace-Face". Some other comments were "I bet the dark is your favorite place". Traditional name calling also included "nerd", "geek", "four eyes", etc. Somehow it didn't bother him at all. His acne continued throughout high school and eventually he was able to switch from braces to a retainer.

The other day I saw him and found out he is making mad money with an engineering degree and with an MBA. His face shows no marks at all. I almost didn't recognize him.

That person was me.

:dance:

I really do hope this story is true. I know that there are other people out there like you too and it's a shame that they have to get made fun of so badly.

A person on trial for theft got himself into more trouble when he stole from the judge during his court hearing.

A policewoman said that while facing her at the bench, the man pocketed a bunch of keys from the judge, who did not notice until he had left the room.

When confronted by court officials in the toilet, the man, who had a string of convictions for theft, told them he had been shocked to discover the keys in his pocket.

"He told them he realised how suspicious his story would sound and that he had therefore hidden the keys under a toilet brush," said the police spokesman. "He'd been stealing all his life so it was probably just an intuitive act."

While the court officials decided what to do next, the man wrote a written confession to the deed. The theft meant the initial trial had to be temporarily suspended on legal grounds in case the judge showed bias in the case.

That person was me. :)

... oh my God, you people don't believe that an educated person can earn mad money?.. Or that an acne ridden face can get clear?...

What part of the story doesn't seem realistic?..

I understand that acne made some of you depressed and disappointed.

But not all of us became that way. And it's not important why you became an asshole. You're an asshole, and having a horrifying acne doesn't excuse you from being one. So stop flaming Necromancer.

... oh my God, you people don't believe that an educated person can earn mad money?.. Or that an acne ridden face can get clear?...

What part of the story doesn't seem realistic?..

I understand that acne made some of you depressed and disappointed.

But not all of us became that way. And it's not important why you became an asshole. You're an asshole, and having a horrifying acne doesn't excuse you from being one. So stop flaming Necromancer.

I agree. Some people here in this part of the message board like to be depressed and not have hope and also be uneducated about things so that they can be asses about knowledgeable things.

From whos ass did you pull out the 13 bux? Author didnt mention how much exactly he gets paid.

But engineers do get hefty sums.

From whos ass did you pull out the 13 bux? Author didnt mention how much exactly he gets paid.

But engineers do get hefty sums.

Why dont you calm your ass it was a joke :rolleyes:

I'd love to get paid 13 dollars an hour. Man, I tell ya - housekeeping just ain't where the money is. *sigh*

My brother got offered a job as an engineer for 20 dollars an hour. He was getting paid like 9 dollars there before college and decided to just work for his friend's dad because you have to work up to the 18-20 dollars by going to college. Now he can't take up on the offer.. Anyways, engineers do get paid a lot.

Terror and Necromancer are either the same sad pathetic user trying to bolster himself up by not only writing fake posts and then making fake responses or they are two different people and are butt buddies.

I am sick your posts smiley, especially when you start telling people whos lives aren't turning out as well that they are to blame. I mean, yeah, everyone can do something to make themselves feel better, but do you know how patronizing it sounds when it comes from Mr. fucking peachy "I'm going to write my posts in narrative form and finish it off with a big happy ending" guy. Please stop, go join a church or something.

Terror and Necromancer are either the same sad pathetic user trying to bolster himself up by not only writing fake posts and then making fake responses or they are two different people and are butt buddies.

I am sick your posts smiley, especially when you start telling people whos lives aren't turning out as well that they are to blame. I mean, yeah, everyone can do something to make themselves feel better, but do you know how patronizing it sounds when it comes from Mr. fucking peachy "I'm going to write my posts in narrative form and finish it off with a big happy ending" guy. Please stop, go join a church or something.

I don't know, but I don't see anything wrong with a happy ending when it could be realistic. It might not be, but hey, if it's not, it's still possible.

RightOk

Not even gonna fight back.. pretty much everything in your posts stinks with stupidty and obsession.