Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ilovepancakes

i got fired today

man that must suck. you boss sounds like a real bitch to fire you over a mixed-up date. hasn't he ever heard of second chances? karma will probably bitch-slap him in the face some day

IPB Image

that probably didnt help I just found it hilarious.

I am sorry that you got fired I know how that feels! The company my hubby and I worked for just came in and said that our positions were being downsized! when all along it was that piece of filth that lives up the street from us that had us fired! They didn't even have the balls to tell us the truth! Even after all this time(4yrs) I still get angry sometimes about it. But things do work out and its scary for a while. I hope your parents understand.

I say go back there and schmack your boss right upside the face :cool:

No, but.. sorry to hear what happened =\... Your boss sounds like an ass

aye really sucks , you'll find something better im sure

what did you do at the zoo anyway? and did you do anything like this before? if not firing you for one mistake is stupid imo

I bet he discriminated against you because of your acne. Acne makes people treat us worse. It's true.

Yeah, if you were more attractive and didn't have acne, I'm sure your boss would've given you a second chance.

They say it's illegal to discriminate on the job, but in this particular case, your boss can get away with it - legally. See, since you made a mistake, your boss can use that as a vaild reason to fire you, when really he just doesn't like how you look. Perhaps he put two and two together and came to a final decision that way.

Same thing in court cases. The more physically attractive you are, the less chance you have getting convicted.

Oh lord, blame it on acne...whatever??!! :eh:

I might have acne but I surely won't blame my shortcomings on my face...not falling into that, "Everything sh*tty that happens to me is due to acne crap!!"

Ya got fired, because you screwed up your schedule, simple. :badgrin:

Other things may have happened in the past...most people get fired after numerous screw ups, in conjunction with laziness, poor attitude, blah-blah-blah.....was this that case :question:

Guest No Pride

I bet he discriminated against you because of your acne. Acne makes people treat us worse. It's true.

Yeah, if you were more attractive and didn't have acne, I'm sure your boss would've given you a second chance. .

Oh yeah, no doubt about it. Attractive people get a second, third even sometimes a fourth chance. If you are ugly and or unnattractive then you get one chance and if you blow it you're gone. It might even just be a small thing.

Being ugly and unnattractive in this society is a sentence to a life of loserdom. Nothing you can do about it but not reproduce and save another being from having to live like that. Or you can just do what im prolly gonna do and many others do and just do drugs and live like a recluse or with a few close friends til you die.

i wouldnt care, i wouldve said. FUCKKK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! and then mooned him :D

Guest ilovepancakes

im finally starting to calm down :D

hehe i guess i understand why i got fired, but my boss is such an ass

lol mask and mandy ahh missed opprotunities

thanks for listening

i wouldnt care, i wouldve said. FUCKKK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! and then mooned him :D

Dude FPS Doug is the shit, do you follow Pure Pwnage mask?

Dude FPS Doug is the shit, do you follow Pure Pwnage mask?

yes, i cant wait for episode 12 :D i was listening to jeremy in the fan chat, he says its gonna be a cliffhanger :D

haha 2 weeks ago when i quit my job i did tell my boss, and manager " fu*k u and u, your cool )pointed at one of my friends) im out" and left

but honestly you should go back and poison all the monkeys :whistle: