Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone regularly exercise? My face get's all hot and red after excercise and my spots seem to get darker but I think it's temporary. Is this good for the red marks or does it make it worse?

definetly temporary, i am a runner, and i havent noticed a permanent difference in my off seasons vs. running seasons

-bob

Yeah, its definitely because of the bloodrush since your heart is pumping since you're working out. Its temporary and once you're relaxed again it should go away. Same thing happens to me when I drink and get flushed in the face.. my red marks come out.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Increase in vascular appearance due to heightened blood flow.

it takes a couple hours for me...do you guys think it's actually helping the red marks heal or prolonging it?

yea I get that too its quiet annying my red spots look worse

how long does it take to return to normal for you?

and have you noticed if excercising is better for it in the long run?

Guest nec77

Increase in vascular appearance due to heightened blood flow.

it takes a couple hours for me...do you guys think it's actually helping the red marks heal or prolonging it?

Exercise definately helps scarring heal. The increase is simply a temporary appearance issue, don't let it play on your mind. Good circulation helps remove acne and scars.

so i dont need to exercise to the point where i sweat? could i just jog for a minute to get my heart pumping? i hate exercise :eh:

Exercise definately helps scarring heal. The increase is simply a temporary appearance issue, don't let it play on your mind. Good circulation helps remove acne and scars.

why does good circulation help scarring?

After I do exercise (e.g. jog 1500 metres), my face gets really red in the areas where red marks have previously or is currently invading. But redness fades after I cool down (e.g. 30 mins).