Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dalton974

does acne go away naturally?

do most people wit acne have it go away naturally when they get older? my moms is always tellin me that for most people it jsut goes away naturally, im i hope it does cause my face looks like u can play connect the dots i got so many zits on it

not really well for me anyway, some people it does others it doesn't

i would do treatments instead of waiting it out and getting possibly worst

lol connect the dots? wel then you've come to the right spot. it goes away naturally with some people. a good indication is looking at your family...

Ok, have looked at my family and no one has acne like me. My sis, Dad and Mom don't have it and neither does any of the other close relatives. So I don't get that connection. sorry it doesn't work that way for me.

I guess eventually it should go away, but I never broke out until I was an adult..sooo who knows.

do most people wit acne have it go away naturally when they get older? my moms is always tellin me that for most people it jsut goes away naturally, im i hope it does cause my face looks like u can play connect the dots i got so many zits on it

For "most people," yeah, it sure as hell seems like it. Most people seemingly get acne during puberty, etc. and upon exiting puberty it fades away. If you're not like most people, and are like me, it will never fade. I'm 35. :(

It sucks to read about others in their forties and 50s. I figured by my age it would be a thing of the past, naturally.

I'd definitely take action to try to keep it under control now so you can minimize the scaring and rough texture, etc. There was no internet back when I was a teenager. W/ the internet you can learn so much, which is really cool. Some say, however, that doing too much makes it worse, but if I could just do nothing but use water I would since I hate pampering my face and putting topicals on it. But every time I stop, all hell breaks loose.

Keep your fingers crossed that you fall in the "most people" category. In the meantime, I'd try to actively take action bring it under control as someone above mentioned.