Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i guess i went on a binge today. i had a 6 oz chicken stir fried with broccoli,green/red pepper, carrots. onions and garlic. i used cold-pressed EVOO. then i had some salmon soup. after that i ate 2 corn husks. a few almonds, and a cube of cantaloupe. is it that too much? will it have bad results if you eat too much? thanks

plus. im addicted to ketchup. i swear to goodness its the only thing i go crazy on. thats my salad dressing. and pretty everything else. chicken and fish. LOL. is it just sugar cause OMG if thats the reason im breaking out im going to ROTFLMAO! i would die cause its like a almost a cup of ketchup a day.

Yes, overeating burdens the liver, bowels, causes some food to remain undigested and get fermented and causes an inflammatory spike in blood sugar.

Wow. I didn't know that.

I would think as long as you're not eating yourself sick and you drink enough fluids while eating, you should be fine.

On the other hand, I couldn't follow a healthy diet to save my life, so I could just be talking out of my ass.

Low Glycemic foods and moderation is the key... sure an apple is acne friendly... but eat five in one sitting and you are spiking your insulin like eating an ice cream sundae.. of course its less fattening and healthier but were talking about acne not weight loss.

I've found you can eat as much as you want at every meal as long as you are eating raw natural foods that are right for your metabolic type (sorry, this doesn't include Ketchup :) ). Listen to your body. If you feel like you are overeating, then you probably are.

i guess i went on a binge today. i had a 6 oz chicken stir fried with broccoli,green/red pepper, carrots. onions and garlic. i used cold-pressed EVOO. then i had some salmon soup. after that i ate 2 corn husks. a few almonds, and a cube of cantaloupe. is it that too much? will it have bad results if you eat too much? thanks

plus. im addicted to ketchup. i swear to goodness its the only thing i go crazy on. thats my salad dressing. and pretty everything else. chicken and fish. LOL. is it just sugar cause OMG if thats the reason im breaking out im going to ROTFLMAO! i would die cause its like a almost a cup of ketchup a day.

lol omg that Ketchup addiction u have is soo my b/f he uses it on everything .. but ketchup isnt lal that great bc having 2 Teaspoons of ketchup is like eating 2 Teaspoons of sugar :shock:

instead of eating that all at once, break it up, split it into 3 smaller meals maybe every 2 hours or so