Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyler92

At Home MicroDermabrasion Kits

Anyone use an effective over-the-counter microdermabrasian kit? I've had some treatments before, wanna see if the products you can use by yourself are as effective.

I've tried several differnt ones some expensive, some not, it doesnt matter, they all broke me out. They put oils in the creams I think thats what caused it. the thing that worked the best was buying loose crystals from ebay and using them alone with water or with a good cleanser to exfoliate. I liked julies from perfect complexoin and Azgecko's

olay microdermabrasion/peel kit.

now i wouldnt exactly call it mirco/peel, but i have been using it for about 2 weeks 2'x a week and my skin feels fantastic. it cost about 30 bucks and you can get it at any cvs, walgreens, etc. pretty sure its at least a 2 month supply, so its def. worth the money. i am not sure if it is going to help scars, but it def. has helped red marks.

olay microdermabrasion/peel kit.

now i wouldnt exactly call it mirco/peel, but i have been using it for about 2 weeks 2'x a week and my skin feels fantastic. it cost about 30 bucks and you can get it at any cvs, walgreens, etc. pretty sure its at least a 2 month supply, so its def. worth the money. i am not sure if it is going to help scars, but it def. has helped red marks.

I havent tried this one. All the ones I was reffering to came with a rotating devise.

I bought a really cheap one from shoppers drug mart-- life brand I think.

I would reccomend it. I love the way it makes me skin feel and it really helps with my hyperpigmentation. I wouldnt reccomend using the post treatment cream it comes with, I was scared it would break me out so I just tossed it, and used my own cream. (complex 5)