Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WelshLad

The connection is true..

Just thought I would share this with you as it's my own experience.

For months on end now I have followed a super strict diet not cheating at all. No chocolate, sugars, white carbohydrates, crisps, cakes, sweets, fizzy pop etc.. all the junk. Things have been really hard in school with exams and this drove me to eating total junk food for the past 4 days. Before these 4 days my skin was very clear with no new spots arriving more than once a week but since, I have broken out crazy. Whiteheads everywhere, paleness, soreness and dryness.

I totally beleive that diet and acne are directly related. At least for me.

Thought i'd share. Lee.

Anyone who thinks they aren't related is just trying to make money, period. Any disease is inside of the body and not just on the outside.

varies from person to person, have a strong will my friend. its unfortunate, Sort of, then again it compels you to change eating habits, which is Sorta good. w/e

Just thought I would share this with you as it's my own experience.

For months on end now I have followed a super strict diet not cheating at all. No chocolate, sugars, white carbohydrates, crisps, cakes, sweets, fizzy pop etc.. all the junk. Things have been really hard in school with exams and this drove me to eating total junk food for the past 4 days. Before these 4 days my skin was very clear with no new spots arriving more than once a week but since, I have broken out crazy. Whiteheads everywhere, paleness, soreness and dryness.

I totally beleive that diet and acne are directly related. At least for me.

Thought i'd share. Lee.

Congrats on seeing the light ;)

To the original poster - I'm glad you have found a way to manage your acne.

Anyone who thinks they aren't related is just trying to make money, period. Any disease is inside of the body and not just on the outside.

I don't know what my problem was yesterday so sorry about that. Maybe dermatologists don't know the connection and aren't lying, but some do.

theres a plethora of other things that could've caused it: maybe the sudden spike in stress levels due to exams, perhaps the sudden change of diet ... not necessarily the junk food itself but the sudden change in food types

I would never be able to keep my GPA up for three months without chocolate and sweets. especially went my aunt flo comes for a visit, lol ;)

I applaud your willpower :clap: