Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eisentra

New here, How is the CeraVe cleanser and moisturizer???

These are new on the market and supposed to be like Cetaphil, but better for your skin. Guess it has more *skin-friendly* ingredients. Has anyone tried these and would you recommend them. Hopefully also no breakouts or oiliness. Thanks.

From what I've read, some people are liking CeraVe's moisturizer as an alternative to Cetaphil or a moisturizer w/AHA. Brandy seems to be reccomending it.

I havent tried it myself & I havent heard anything about the facewash.

Yes, I have some CeraVe moisturizer and it is a very good product. Very hydrating, no annoying fragrance, seems to be very gentle. The only drawback is that it doesn't have any spf, so be mindful of avoiding the sun or using a separate spf product. But I think CeraVe works very well with the CSR.

I haven't tried the cleanser.

Just got the lotion. I realize it's supposed to be fragrance-free, but I wish that they had put some fragrance in because it smells.....don't know how to describe it, so I'll just say "not good". Wonder if the cream smells at all.