Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Necromancer

How to Get Money For Acne Treatments

There are several people that can’t go to the dermatologist to get medicine, cortisone shots, Accutane, etc. They sometimes say it’s because of lack of money. I have seen the poorest of people come up with money in the cleverest ways imaginable. You’re acne is worth as much as it takes to clear it because you DO HAVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AHEAD OF YOU. First ask your parents, relatives, siblings, and even friends for money (if they are any type of friend and have money available, they will lend you some). If you are still in school (middle school or high school) apply to a fast food place. Don’t tell me they aren’t hiring because they always are since no one likes to work there. This is a sacrifice you will have to live with. If you are younger, cut neighbors grass, collect bottles, volunteer, or even sell lemonade. Offer services that you can’t find in the phonebook like fixing computer problems, cleaning house, watching dog, etc. Money should never be a reason to not treat your face to the best of your ability. Good luck!

:ninja:

Guest money_mike

How do I make enough money to get a nose job!!?

Untill I get my nose sorted i'll never feel confident and I won't get antwhere in my life socially.

How do I make enough money to get a nose job!!?

You dont have to make enough just think positive like Necromancer suggests and the $ will appear or better yet ask him for it.

you have to be realistic, some people can't affrod to spend so much money on acne cures when there are other pills to pay.. ?

The irony is that working at some sleazy fast food joint will probably cause you a ton of stress, since the manager will no doubt abuse you every second of your shift, and in turn make your acne worse.

and sell lemonade? Like I'm going to buy lemonade from an organization that isn't registered with the BBB... I don't want to get the bubonic plague from some week old glass of lemonade that some guy cooked up in his basement to make a buck.

Once you see how fast food is made, like when I worked at Burger King long ago, you will have no problem not eating the food, and the managers were fun to work with. I don't know what you mean about lemonade organizations though. Work at a camp or become a lifeguard if you don't like food or drinks or work in the library or be a part-time janitor.

:ninja: