Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This topic is for those that have MILD TO LIGHTLY MODERATE ANCE that have seen results from one or a number of techniques. If you take your face or appearance so seriously, then it’s time to take responsibility and be serious with your face. You can’t complain and say “why should I have to change my lifestyle completely when everyone else can eat junk and have perfect face?� or “it’s not fair� or “swear that your situation is on the verge of suicide�. If you are really serious about it, like I was, you will DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to change it. This means turning yourself into a machine almost and going to the extreme with anything you do whether it is diet (for me it was: water, chicken, vegetables, and bananas – THAT’S IT SERIOUSLY), cleaning routine (use a TIMER and have EXACT CLEANING SCHEDULE), or maintaining the exact activities that seemed to help in the past. It also means NOT POPPING A PIMPLE EVER. It’s time to battle acne because when you start scarring, you have already lost a few wars.

:ninja:

This topic is for those that have MILD TO LIGHTLY MODERATE ANCE that have seen results from one or a number of techniques. If you take your face or appearance so seriously, then it’s time to take responsibility and be serious with your face. You can’t complain and say “why should I have to change my lifestyle completely when everyone else can eat junk and have perfect face?� or “it’s not fair� or “swear that your situation is on the verge of suicide�. If you are really serious about it, like I was, you will DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to change it. This means turning yourself into a machine almost and going to the extreme with anything you do whether it is diet (for me it was: water, chicken, vegetables, and bananas – THAT’S IT SERIOUSLY), cleaning routine (use a TIMER and have EXACT CLEANING SCHEDULE), or maintaining the exact activities that seemed to help in the past. It also means NOT POPPING A PIMPLE EVER. It’s time to battle acne because when you start scarring, you have already lost a few wars.

:ninja:

just so you know. you've been reported. quit spamming.

lol is this a toned down version of your last ignorant post that you got flamed to hell for?

Heres wat I will agree with you on: If you want to have clear skin, you have to make consequences and complaining about your situation doesnt help.

Spam? I find her wisdom, well, wisdomy.

Spam? I find her wisdom, well, wisdomy.

well....5 posts in 10 minutes all saying the same thing is a little..much. especially when she/he attacks people as being to blame when they ask for help and then goes and says they deserve it. Once flamed and the thread closed they start right back again with another.

some of the threads are not as bad as others but seriously....i think we need to crack down on people being able to do this on this support board. People are looking for help not a lenghty lecture where when they enter the forum all they can see on the page is the one poster

Guest chipmunk_spunk

Why the hell would you report this? He's just expressing his opinion. If you disagree with him you have several options

1- ignore it

2- argue

3- post a random pic expressing your feelings at what a stupid post has just been made (but don't overuse and abuse this option).

4- never forget that humour is your friend if you want to undermine someone.

Author, I respect you for your diet (if you were honest, of course). Not a lot of people have the will to eat right.

Respect :)

Tired_of_Waiting

You fucking jerk. That guy posts some real good things. Many flame him, but he explained everything what he said... Sometimes people really are stupid and whine about things which they knew would happen. You know what topic im talking about.

If you popped a pimple knowing exactly that it's gonna look worse why are you whining then???

Why the hell would you report this? He's just expressing his opinion. If you disagree with him you have several options

1- ignore it

2- argue

3- post a random pic expressing your feelings at what a stupid post has just been made (but don't overuse and abuse this option).

4- never forget that humour is your friend if you want to undermine someone.

true. he's since posted some more legitimate threads so i've gotten off his case. i tried the quippy approach but it wasn't working. and everytime i checked the boards there was another 3 damn threads! one of which has been already closed and will be soon dumped.

i have no problem ignoring it or arguing it but what the hell good does it do if he just turns around and starts ANOTHER one to avoid it?

meh. as i said he's posting some more legit stuff now so i don't give a shit

Give him a break. He just went on a posting spree and I bet that he's just trying to help. He just went too far.

Give him a break. He just went on a posting spree and I bet that he's just trying to help. He just went too far.

like i said. i'm giving him a break and have edited my posts.

provided he doesn't attack anyone i'm not going to give him anything more than a regular argument on any other forum.

like i said. i'm giving him a break and have edited my posts.

provided he doesn't attack anyone i'm not going to give him anything more than a regular argument on any other forum.

Oh, I didn't know you did that. I'm sorry about that.