Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sgt Pepper

Glycolic Acid Users CHECK THIS OUT! PICS

Well thanks to those who agree with me and F all you other jackasses that are attacking me for no reason. :dance:

Jeez, tap. You've made your point, it's a dangerous peel.

So, why are you still here? Sgt Pepper didn't do anything to offend you.

People didn't attack you for no reason, it's because you constantly put down Sgt Pepper. He's already done the peel! He doesn't need to prove anything to you.

Sgt Pepper has done enough by just documenting this. He doesn't need someone discouraging him.

Why are you still here? I have every right to be here as much as you. Try not to diverge the topic of the thread by attacking and insulting me. Let's stick to the original topic. There's nothing wrong with asking to see evidence. As I have already said, I will recant what I said if the evidence shows it did work.

Why am I still here? You. I didn't even post in this thread until I saw posts like yours putting him down.

I never insulted or attacked you, you're the one who does that.

F all you other jackasses that are attacking me for no reason.

yeah tap all you do is put other people down. And why are you here? Your the one who always says that "time is the only solution" then why bother even coming to this site? and we aren't attacking you for no reason, why don't you stop and take a look and all the things you've written, there's a good reason.

Well, when you call me a loser and all of you agree, I take that as an insult and get pissed.

I am not leaving this thread, but will no longer respond to posts that attack me.:boohoo:

Well back to the original topic.. When I first scrolled down and saw those photos I got pretty scared for you dude. But it seems to be healing nicely and Im pleased for you that this has worked in clearing your redmarks! I think it was brave of you to do this but a little extreme!

and the difference between a light tca peel and this is??????nuthing he didnt have any scarring to begin with quit bein gay ass morons, and his redmarks were unoticable, if there were any1 they would of gone b4 the pinkness did

hey you guys, give him a break! if he wants to do that to his skin, then let him and don't say another word about it! it's his skin, not yours so LAY OFF

to the original poster: i admire your courage! i wish i had the courage to do something like that but there's no way i would be able to stay in the house until it healed and then again i wouldn't want anybody to see my face like that until it healed! but seriously your skin looks AMAZING and i'm really jealous! congratulations on your success and don't let any of these knuckleheads put you down! ;):clap:

hey sgtpepper, i think your results thus far are phenomenal. your skin looks stupendous.

hope everything is going well for you sgtpepper

hey sgtpepper, i think your results thus far are phenomenal. your skin looks stupendous.

hope everything is going well for you sgtpepper

:clap:

sgtpepper you are fucking nuts....but it looks like it worked out well, so cool. more power to you.

and just a quick comment to the rest...isn't it a little bit redick that you're arguing on a message board? come on now. :D

I'm one of those skeptics and I have every right to doubt this whole outrageous procedure! It just seems fishy that he hasn't updated with any recent photos like he said he would. Therefore, this leads me to believe there is a problem...

I'm one of those skeptics and I have every right to doubt this whole outrageous procedure! It just seems fishy that he hasn't updated with any recent photos like he said he would. Therefore, this leads me to believe there is a problem...

Or maybe he's just busy?

I agree with the skeptics here. This is fukkin stupid! There aint even before pictures so why the fuk is every saying oh its looks like its working. No it aint the skins just healing from the fukkin peel u morons.

You know, he probably has a life beyond this acne message board. He's probably not posting pictures because he's BUSY, not because it didn't work. He's actually not doing anything too unusual, they do these extreme peels in salons all the time, as told to me by my dermatologist. I think if this experiement didn't work, Sgt Pepper would have admitted to that so other people wouldn't try it. He has nothing to prove to anyone, so if this experiment would have failed he probably would have told us to warn us. And I am sure we've all done "extreme" or "weird" things to our faces in order for the flawless complexion. I know I have.

You know, people have the right to an opinion. But telling someone they are "fukkin stupid" (yeah, great spelling there, too) is just asking for an attack. You disagree? Fine. Disagree. But at least be mature about it, because I am almost positive St Pepper hasn't called anyone who posted here stupid.

You know, he probably has a life beyond this acne message board. He's probably not posting pictures because he's BUSY, not because it didn't work. He's actually not doing anything too unusual, they do these extreme peels in salons all the time, as told to me by my dermatologist. I think if this experiement didn't work, Sgt Pepper would have admitted to that so other people wouldn't try it. He has nothing to prove to anyone, so if this experiment would have failed he probably would have told us to warn us. And I am sure we've all done "extreme" or "weird" things to our faces in order for the flawless complexion. I know I have.

You know, people have the right to an opinion. But telling someone they are "fukkin stupid" (yeah, great spelling there, too) is just asking for an attack. You disagree? Fine. Disagree. But at least be mature about it, because I am almost positive St Pepper hasn't called anyone who posted here stupid.

:clap:

I feel lazy.. I need to write awesome posts like this.. but so many people express my views so wonderfully.. I don't feel the need to do anything but agree..

Not to say Sgt pepper is exaggerating or anything but im just wondering y he just doesnt post up a new pic to shut everyone up with some proof. I always see that he does log in everyday, he was just on 30 mins ago. He should at least add a reply or something to let us know wuts going on instead of having everyone argue over him... geez.

Not to say Sgt pepper is exaggerating or anything but im just wondering y he just doesnt post up a new pic to shut everyone up with some proof. I always see that he does log in everyday, he was just on 30 mins ago. He should at least add a reply or something to let us know wuts going on instead of having everyone argue over him... geez.

I concur.

Heh, that's rather damning...I hope his face isn't really messed up now or something, it looked like things were going well before he stopped posting pics.

why are so many of you going backi and fourth about this guys scarring? who gives a damn if he says he has acne scars which i cna see he does and he has large pores which some are scars then let him do his peel ... my god .. from the pics it looks like it was healing nicely. It isn't stupid .. ppl do peels all the time .. what makes Sgt. Pepper any different? So stop putting him down there is no reason for it. If he hasn't posted pix yet its probobly bc he hasnt had time ?? ever think of that?