Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sgt Pepper

Glycolic Acid Users CHECK THIS OUT! PICS

Let's see some pics. You were so eager to post pics before but now your are reluctant. :confused:

Let's see some pics. You were so eager to post pics before but now your are reluctant. :confused:

whats up with the attitude? the guy did us all a favor so we could all gain some knowledge on how to deal with our redmarks. the least you could do is show him some respect.

whats up with the attitude? the guy did us all a favor so we could all gain some knowledge on how to deal with our redmarks. the least you could do is show him some respect.

I have no attitude and I didn't disrepect him. Why don't you take a chill pill. I was just asking to see some pics as were others. :boohoo:

Better start reading then.

These computers are internet only and have a programme to stop any downloads and uploads so i will paste my most recent pics when i

I read it. Obviously it's a weak excuse. The guy comes in here with some cure all idea, posts all these pics with updates every day, then all of a sudden stops. Yet he still comes on to post every day.

My feeling is it didn't work and he's stalling for time until it heals to post pics. The sad thing is people who thought it may work, did so just like him and screwed themselves over making sgt responsible partly.

I think he should have the decency to show some pics to see if it did work and not hide the fact that it may not have. He could at least fed up to the fact that it may not have worked and he was wrong, instead of hiding it and giving others the false hope that it does work.

If he posts some pics and shows that his face is indeed fine, I will recant what I say. Until then I am highly skeptical his solution worked without evidence. :boohoo:

Tap, that's harsh.

Of course he needs time to heal. He didn't say it was a cure-all idea. He was just planning to document him using a 50% glycolic acid for 45 minutes.

Stop coming in here and insulting him.

He doesn't need to prove you wrong. He was just planning to document this.

Stop coming in here and insulting him.

I'm not insulting him. If I was I would use cuss words. Don't be such a fruit. :angel: ;)

Guest nec77

sgt.pepper dont let taps attitude deter you from posting pics!

sgt.pepper dont let taps attitude deter you from posting pics!

Yes please don't. :whistle:

P.S. Chuck Norris is old. :D

Tap is certainly right. Sgt. Pepper is making excuses for not posting the final photos.

But, no matter the end result, what Sgt. Pepper did is foolish and should not be copied. Such procedures are not as simple as Sgt. Pepper leads you to believe! When done incorrectly, they can leave you scarred for life.

Don't think you are smarter than a professional - consult your dermatologist before doing such a procedure.

These sanctimonious tones are really tiresome.

Even if you think there may be reasons for him to be giving excuses, give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

He isn’t suggesting that anyone else do this, he is (as stated) documenting what he is doing, and has done a much thorough job than most people do.

Yes its extreme, yes its not a recommended way of doing such things. But it is interesting all the same and he could have not botherd to post about it at all.

Geeez, monkeys.

Congratulations Lebal, you managed to say exactly what I said while at the same time calling me and others monkeys. Great post!

Jeez, I am away for 10 minutes and the pesimists swarm to project their negetive vibes and reading the few posts above this, act like immature school boys.

I will be returning home after the weekend and will post new pics for the people who are not trying to make me prove something. .....and they will be spectacular, in my eyes anyway

At least I have some support in this thread. It sounded like most of you think this guy is a saint. :evil:

I will be returning home after the weekend and will post new pics for the people who are not trying to make me prove something. .....and they will be spectacular, in my eyes anyway

What's your point, people?

He's just trying to document this, not trying to make other people do it. He's already done it, so why are you saying all of this now?

He doesn't need to give you any evidence. He's done it for himself and just wants to document this.

:evil:

I don't think he's a saint. He is documenting his experiment.

Tap you sure are a loser, all you do is bring people down to where you want to be. Mr. time is the only answer...he doesn't have to post pics or do anything. I don't think he has to prove anything to anyone, this is his own experiment and you just want him to fail. Why are people on here rooting for pepper to scar his face? that's just plain awful. Pepper I hope your face is clear as can be and if it is you don't have to prove anything by posting pics. But it sure would be nice to see people like Tap totally proven wrong.

Tap you sure are a loser,

No need for insults pls. :hand:

Just because I have a different opinion does not mean this thread has to result to flaming. :whistle:

I stand by what I said before. I agree with Tap. He didn't even say anything to disprove what the skeptics are saying. No, "It's completely healed now I'll post pics after the weekend."