Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tvirus_outbreak

Heaven is a place on earth

Guest tvirus_outbreak

okay now I'm off to find it. If anyone finds it before me, please tell me.

okay now I'm off to find it. If anyone finds it before me, please tell me.

cya

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I'm scared now. It may just be a hoax, but now I am freaked out. It sounded like you could here Satan's voice in the background telling them what to do. And it sounded like someone said "let's get out of here!" It might just be mole people...

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I need to pee but I can't leave my room in case Satan is waiting outside :shifty:

EDIT: Hooray! I found a disposable coffee cup!

Unfortunately, that audio clip is a fake. As neat as it would be if it were real! (I don't believe in hell, but it sure was a scary sound!)

At the time it supposedly recorded, they didn't have instruments that could dig that far down into the earth. (I think it was a mile down they supposedly heard it?)

wtf! thats crazy, but it would probably scare me more if i didnt believe that satan looks like this-

IPB Image

Guest No Pride

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/sounds_from_hell.htm

They have found hell already. Last night in a radio show I listened to it but now I looked it up. Listen to it. It scares the crap out of you.

And let this be a lesson to all of you out there who masturbate. If you masturbate you are going there. Into the fiery depths where you'll be eternally listening to Britney Spears music and N'Sync and watching Martha Steward living.

i'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to fuckin chicken shit to listen to that!!!!!

haha I feel ya.. i've been trying to make a few of my friends listen to it first before I do

Do you know why Jacques Costeau, the famous underwater explorer, quit deep sea diving sometime before he died? It is said that he stopped because he had heard in one of the underwater caves he was exploring, the sounds of people screaming.

There was also another time, when one of his men, who was in a diving bell in the deepest trench at the Bermuda Triangle, also had a similar experience. He signaled to be brought up immediately. After being revived from his shock, he told others of his frightening experience of hearing "screams of people in pain".