Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Masturbating while on Accutane

I masturbate regularly, i took my first accutane pill today, is it ok to still masturbate while on Accutane?

I'm 15, Male, and 180 lbs.

Uh come on now. Its not like your gonna burst into flames. How can taking Accutane have anything to do with mast? It dont. Whack away!

I masturbate regularly, i took my first accutane pill today, is it ok to still masturbate while on Accutane?

I'm 15, Male, and 180 lbs.

Well cut down on the fatty foods first i think if you already weigh 180 at 15!. Yes in answer to your question it should be ok. You really are an idiot child arent you. What a question....

Having said that at 15 and with hormones flying around probably best to not wank for a few years, become a monk :lol:

And you want us to believe thats pic is you...oh plz.

...your choice bud. I play football for my highschool and the city team, workout 6 times a day and play soccer.

But you don't have to agree with that either :)

so rare that a post on here makes you laugh out loud isnt it

:lol: Yea, the question was absurd as well as wanting us to believe a 15 yr old looks like that. The ques. was as dumb as if someone asked if water will make your skin burn. you work out 6 times a day? My god what lies. Only thing I believe is that he is 15 yrs old.

And you want us to believe thats pic is you...oh plz.

...your choice bud. I play football for my highschool and the city team, workout 6 times a day and play soccer.

But you don't have to agree with that either :)

lol, workout 6 times a day? Any person knows that working out more then once a day for no more then an hour (Pure weightlighting) is overtraining. If you worked out 6 times a day it would be over training acutally making your muscles less defined and smaller because of your body would burn your muscle trying to keep up with the energy required to lift that much not even having enough carbs and calriores to produce more mass. So really just stop lying.

I dont think they are doubting that pic because of the nice body, but it doesnt look much like a 15 year old's build.. sorry i find it hard to believe too.. and with a bod like that... why do you need to masterbate?

Also on a slightly more serious note, i used to weight train when i was in my young teens relativly heavy and i now pay a fortune in chiropractors fees to sort out my spine which is directly related to putting to much pressure on it while the bones were still in development.

If you are training 6times a week at 15(really at any age) be carefull with the kilos, I would suggest a osteopath or chiro. checkin if you are training that hard(atheletes have this kind of resouce for very valid reasons) reps are not so much an issue.

I dont think they are doubting that pic because of the nice body, but it doesnt look much like a 15 year old's build.. sorry i find it hard to believe too.. and with a bod like that... why do you need to masterbate?

Just want to let you know that even if a guy scores a lot of chicks, he will still masturbate. EVERY guy chokes the bishop, regardless of how they look.

im 16 and im pretty cut myself... i think its quite possible to gett hat size at 15... he prob hit puberty early... i hit mine wen i was 14... and this is my body about 6 months ago... its better now just dont have any pics...lol

IPB Image

and my back...

IPB Image

ther ya go... lol

AlKaMiMe :D

john i dont believe that thats you either man. first of all you must be very tall if your that thin at 180 pounds

Just want to let you know that even if a guy scores a lot of chicks, he will still masturbate. EVERY guy chokes the bishop, regardless of how they look.

Haha, thanks.. thats good to know i guess :confused: WOW so even if you have sex with your gf on a daily basis.. your still masturbating? No wonder why teenage boys are so prone to getting acne.. too many hormones! :shock: