Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gone With the Wind

Help with BReakouts (URGENT!!)

OK Saturdayor so. I started to feel some BIG bumps coming up on the right side of my chin. I put some medicine on it, (something calld blue goo, it has ALWAYS helped before.. like MIRACULOUS works before)and it seemed to help. The bumps went away. The next morning when I woke up, I had all these little black heads where the bumps were coming up. I put MORE medicine on it (the same stuff as before). put some more on that night (since they had seemed to go away before) then MONDAY when i woke up I had these big AREAS on my chin where the blackheads were... like it was scabbing up. so (like an IDIOT :wall: ) I put more on the area. Yesterday was my BIRTHDAY and I had to go around with these big areas on ym chin

(evbarrassing I know :cry: ) so today, this area is scabbed over. but its NOT like a regular scab.... it never BLED, so it wasnt like an open wound, just where like... the blackheads had gone away, and left open skin.

So basically:

where the blackheads WERE, the skin was left irritated, the irritated skin became the area I was talking about, and the area was the beginning of the scab to help heal the irritated skin.

SOOOO:

Any advice on how to help this? now, I AM putting soemthing on the scabby-type area called Absorbine Jr. awesome stuff. anything else I should do??/

PLEASE HELP. One of my REALLY good friends is coming over in a few days for my (late) birthday, and I dont wanna have this CRAP on ym face when she comes by.

hi, im really sorry for you... my birthday sucked bigtime also coz i had to have a bandaid on my face for an inflamed pustule that the doctor drained :doubt: it really sucked! i think maybe you should try clean it with something steralizing and dihydrating like klorhexedin or something, and then just let it be. its hard because i dont know how it looks or anything but it sounds like there is no active pimples/blackheads?? just the damaged skin left from them? well, sorry i can't give you better advice but good luck anyhow! and happy (late) birthday :dance:

hi, im really sorry for you... my birthday sucked bigtime also coz i had to have a bandaid on my face for an inflamed pustule that the doctor drained :doubt: it really sucked! i think maybe you should try clean it with something steralizing and dihydrating like klorhexedin or something, and then just let it be. its hard because i dont know how it looks or anything but it sounds like there is no active pimples/blackheads?? just the damaged skin left from them? well, sorry i can't give you better advice but good luck anyhow! and happy (late) birthday :dance:

Well I am cleaning it ever 30 minutes or so with some warm water and a REALLLY soft coth, and no. thre are not active pimples or anything... just the skin growing back from the areas the pimples LEFT. ... but I am cleaning it with peroxide... and applying neosporing... about an hour ago, the neosporin stopped "tingling" or whatever.. so I took it off, and it looks a LOT better... I'm trying tto take pictures now... but my cameras batteries are dead :(

vbut thatnks for your advice :pray: ... I'll leave it alone now. ;)

the neosporin should help! just make sure to use the cream and not the ointment, if you can, 'cause the ointment tends to clog pores more than the cream does. what I'd probably do is rub in neosporin cream a few times throughout the day and otherwise leave it alone. hopefully it'll heal in a couple of days, or at least look better by the time your friend sees you. good luck :)