Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Someone111

Good way of tackling acne and stress caused by acne

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Makes sense, but...

what are you doing on this board if you don't have acne?

There are mods on this site who do sweet FA and don't even have acne. ;)

acne is a way of informing you that your body is intoxicated, its an excellent sign your skin is damaged, if you do not take care of the body God has given you be prepared for the consequences..

and if i dont take care of my self or my skin properly the effects will be shown on my skin.

Acne is not the result of an unhealthy body (with the exception of bacne). There are many people who suffer from acne who take very good care of their bodies. And many more who DON'T have acne that completely destroy their bodies everyday. Its hormonal, its genetic. Pray to god, pray to mother goose, eat your vegetables, take your vitamins, whatever floats your boat. None of it will help, but keep convincing yourself it will. When you do get clear, give God the credit, not BP or whatever products you're using, but God.

Peace.

Since its also been known, that eating like a pig, living a bad lifestyle, do affect your body, and in turn doesnt make your bloody very healthy, can you not see the connection in having an unhealthy body(as a whole) which will affect your skin.

And for your information, i do not use BP or any other products. Thnx

If you want to believe the drug companies and whoever tells you its ok to eat whatever you want as much of it you want and still believe iits genetic when you get your acne, thats cool with me. Since most of us are in your teens and our bodies are changing, certain changes or certain things missing can cause hormonal imbalances which in turn can affect our skin.

NONE in my family had acne, NONE, my brother actually eats whatever he wants, he does anything he wants and he doesnt get acne, my parents never had it, neither did my grandparents, my grandmum actually asked me how i managed to get acne, this was a while ago, so i clearly didnt get it from genetics, but i already figured out what caused it, and im doing my best to avoid everything that is the cause, and its going well.

You must be aware that some people's bodies are different to others, so you cant just say others do wahtever they want and they dont get acne, so acne cant be caused by it bla bla. one thing for sure is, all these harsh chemicals which you put on your skin, does damage your skin, irritating layers of skin, and others damaging layers of skin underneath the surface. Try getting your mind off acne, and living a healthy life will probably make a big difference, if your patient enough as well.

Makes sense, but...

what are you doing on this board if you don't have acne?

I dont really have "acne" but i used to a couple of months back, i do get a pimple here and there sometimes, i got a small pimple on my cheek but it will be gone by tomorrow, i just got redmarks and stuff,and they are slowly fading away, Im also on this board because I like communicating with some members, and helping others out, obnoxious as i may seem sometimes :whistle::lol:

If i was to do that, Your stupid, your ignorant, I dont like stupid people --- > I'm gonna kill you.

How compassionate. Good to see that you're thinking in the spirit of the Lord and with respect and love for all humanity.

Anyway, my point was, all those messages ago ----> I don't doubt that praying can reduce acne. OK? I BELIEVE YOU. What I DON'T believe is that GOD got up off his cloud and reduced the sebum production in your skin or something. My thought is that there is some psychological story to tell about how the act of praying itself reduces stress etc. and in the end benefits the condition of your skin. That what I meant when i said you helped yourself.

Anyhow, i think if you come out and say something like what you have said, you ought to expect to have to defend your position, possibly from cynical critics like me, possibly from more credulous individuals. But in any case, you're mistaking people's criticism as attempts to "intimidate" you, or whatever. In the enlightened 21st century, people are a little more sceptical and you should know that.

If i was to do that, Your stupid, your ignorant, I dont like stupid people --- > I'm gonna kill you.

How compassionate. Good to see that you're thinking in the spirit of the Lord and with respect and love for all humanity.

Anyway, my point was, all those messages ago ----> I don't doubt that praying can reduce acne. OK? I BELIEVE YOU. What I DON'T believe is that GOD got up off his cloud and reduced the sebum production in your skin or something. My thought is that there is some psychological story to tell about how the act of praying itself reduces stress etc. and in the end benefits the condition of your skin. That what I meant when i said you helped yourself.

Anyhow, i think if you come out and say something like what you have said, you ought to expect to have to defend your position, possibly from cynical critics like me, possibly from more credulous individuals. But in any case, you're mistaking people's criticism as attempts to "intimidate" you, or whatever. In the enlightened 21st century, people are a little more sceptical and you should know that.

firstly its "skeptical" "sceptical" is some kind of antibacterial thing haha, im sorry i just had to poin that out, that was hilarious

AND NO i did not mean God lowered by sebum production, "i meant there is some psychological story to tell about how the act of praying itself reduces stress etc. and in the end benefits the condition of your skin."

in your own words :D

I used to pray that i got better, and by coming across this site was the answer.

Maybe you can pray to God to bless you with a caps lock key :pray::pray::pray::pray:

LMFAO that is exacty what i was thinking. :D

TRALALALA ITS NOT VERY DIFFICULT TO TYPE HOLDING SHIFT DOWN WITH THE PINKY IS IT.

SO MUCH FOR THE LAME JOKES :rolleyes:

uhhh. just because its easy to type in caps doesn't mean you should. proper internet etiquite says that typing in caps is considered yelling. you don't have to yell to make your points. you're quite concise without it. So please, i wasn't making lame jokes, i was stating that you just need to stop yelling! yeesh.

i think what gets more annoying eventually is when people keep commenting about caps locks, its been done so many times before, and i only kept doing it to annoy you, which i definitely did, and if you havent noticed the others posts to other guys in a while has been in normal typing

THNX SO MUCH I LOVE YOU, WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?

firstly its "skeptical" "sceptical" is some kind of antibacterial thing haha, im sorry i just had to poin that out, that was hilarious

Actually i'm from the UK, where we spell it "sceptic", or "sceptical".

Why do you have to be so aggressive? You are so sure of yourself, and then you go and make a fool of yourself like that.

Why do you have to be so aggressive? You are so sure of yourself, and then you go and make a fool of yourself like that. Meanie.

Actually i'm from the UK, where we spell it "sceptic", or "sceptical".

Why do you have to be so aggressive? You are so sure of yourself, and then you go and make a fool of yourself like that.

Why do you have to be so aggressive? You are so sure of yourself, and then you go and make a fool of yourself like that. Meanie.

ahaha, i wasnt being mean, it just sounded funny, how am i being agressive :eh:

hey i totally get what your saying it helps plus you need to trust and believe in god to be happy if ya dont your just a lost soul you might think your happy but your not god makes you happy if gods not with you your just not happy !!1

god bless

anna

man, i thought i was happy, but this changes everything!1 :[

*sigh* i'm just a lost, floundering soul.

everyone all the guy who started this is saying that things you do can releave stress like praying or singing to music all these things can release stress and he was just saying that this is what i do to help releave my stress so just stop with the whole praying and god stuff its just kinda mean!

I don't think the church thing is exactly right because you can have a relationship with God without it, but it can help give you more support.

idont believe this either .. u dotn need to go to church to have faith in god i thyink its a money making thing .. and the church is sexist women can only b nuns nothing else .. plz the curch needs to seriously b updated .. bc the sexism is rediculous

see my church isnt sexiest women in my church actually do stuff like read stuff out of the bible and help with communion some churches arent but your right it needs to be different

i think acne is just another struggle of life. why we have acne could be from a number of things, but you'll find that having a relationship with Jesus makes dealing with acne a little easier..."a little" easier. God works in mysterious ways. I'm sure he didn't give any of us acne, he wants us all to be happy. He also wants us all to know and love Him. If having acne causes anyone to become spiritual and begin a relationship with God, then that's great! And, like i said, I don't believe God gave any of us acne, but He may have big plans for us and the acne will make us stronger and prepare us for those plans and challenges. Bottom line is, noone knows why some have acne and some don't, or else there would be a cure. But God loves us no matter what, and wants us all to pray and have a relationship with Him. And who knows, He may intervene and cure your acne. Anything is possible through God.

Oh, and yeah, some churches are money hungery and fake. But not all. Find what's best for you. Churches are there for worship and support.

BTW...i'm not trying to preach cuz everything i'm saying is also directed towards me.

The Church is there to make money yes, but its all there for people to go to in times of hardship, it has always been like that and will it always be like that, in an ever changing world the Church cannot go with the flow and start changing its values to fit society, the Church is the oldest institution in the world i think, 2000+ years, ever since Jesus told Simon Peter, you are the rock something something, i cant remember the rest :P

Anyways my point was, if your a believer then pray, go to Church if you must, and no not going to Church does not mean you dont have faith, if your an unbeliever then there is always a chance a believer prays for you anyways =)

The Church is there to make money yes, but its all there for people to go to in times of hardship, it has always been like that and will it always be like that, in an ever changing world the Church cannot go with the flow and start changing its values to fit society, the Church is the oldest institution in the world i think, 2000+ years, ever since Jesus told Simon Peter, you are the rock something something, i cant remember the rest :P

Anyways my point was, if your a believer then pray, go to Church if you must, and no not going to Church does not mean you dont have faith, if your an unbeliever then there is always a chance a believer prays for you anyways =)

Actually, Judaism's older than Christianity. Jesus was a Jew, yo. And there are much older institutions than religion... like slavery, for example.

I prayed to God to ask him to help me find something to get rid of my acne, and I stumbled accross this website that night. And it worked for me. I believe God wants the best for all of us, so if you in your heart, really want something, you will receive, you just have to have enough faith in Him to believe it will happen. Nothing is ever impossible with God.

Actually, Judaism's older than Christianity. Jesus was a Jew, yo. And there are much older institutions than religion... like slavery, for example.

Slavery lol, thats not the same kind of institution im talking about.

Judaism, kept breaking up into different sects, its not the same now as it was 1800 years ago, then again Christianity isnt exactly either, but Catholicism is based on Jesus's words so the "catholic church" maintains the same stance.

I honestly agree with what was said. Im actually surprised to see this post even on the boards. I was thinking this just the other day. Ive had acne since i was 12 (im 18) and never have i really sat down as prayed about it until recently. And it was until recently when i started seeing noticable changes in my face. It can be medication alone because ive been on the same stuff for 3 months and havent seen results like this. It may be hard for some people to swallow but regardless of all it must be said. If u ask and believe, you shall receive. Simple as that. He can do all things. Just ask :)

Good Post Guys

This thread veered way off topic, its turned into some religious rant. What does this have to do with acne?? This should be grouped with the thread from the guy who castrated himself to cure his acne.

This thread veered way off topic, its turned into some religious rant. What does this have to do with acne?? This should be grouped with the thread from the guy who castrated himself to cure his acne.

hey this forum is about helping others heal from acne and thats what ive done, it may sound like a religious rant to you, but so for some people have agreed with me, go find another thread to spill your dismay.

I honestly agree with what was said. Im actually surprised to see this post even on the boards. I was thinking this just the other day. Ive had acne since i was 12 (im 18) and never have i really sat down as prayed about it until recently. And it was until recently when i started seeing noticable changes in my face. It can be medication alone because ive been on the same stuff for 3 months and havent seen results like this. It may be hard for some people to swallow but regardless of all it must be said. If u ask and believe, you shall receive. Simple as that. He can do all things. Just ask :)

Good Post Guys

Cheers man, good to see some positive stuff, hope it goes well

Slavery lol, thats not the same kind of institution im talking about.

Judaism, kept breaking up into different sects, its not the same now as it was 1800 years ago, then again Christianity isnt exactly either, but Catholicism is based on Jesus's words so the "catholic church" maintains the same stance.

No, the Catholic church is not the same way it was 1800 years ago nor even 50 years ago. The Catholic Church does not maintain the same stance through time... it HAS to change and adapt in order to keep followers. Why do you think hats aren't required at Mass anymore?